The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

We need Deity Furniture

TigressCreed
TigressCreed
✭✭✭
I know we get some tiny statues with eso plus and lately we’ve been spammed with cats. But it would be wonderful to get permanent non timed daedric themed options in the house buying options. The couple carpets and banners would go great with some statue size variety as well as maybe mirrors, music boxes, beds or incense holders styled after for example: Dibella, Akatosh, Mara, Kyne, Julianos, Meridia etc. Due to real life commitments not everyone is able to buy the time limited options. I’m sure this is popular and should be a permanent part within house furniture buying options.
Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should just make an "ESO-Plus furniture" tab in the furnishing bit.
  • Anska
    Anska
    ✭✭✭
    They should just make an "ESO-Plus furniture" tab in the furnishing bit.

That is an excellent idea.

I think the small statuettes are a nice reward and I like them a lot, though I wish they would have continued adding religious figurines and skipped the cats.

Otoh I also agree that it is very frustrating for some symbolic decor to be readily available once you completed certain quests (for example statues of Azura and Vaermina or three of the constellation plaques) while others are in the Luxury Vendor's rotation or hidden in crown crates.

And while I don't want to embark on yet another discussion about the pros and cons of crown crates, I assume that it woul be far more lucrative to tie furnishing objects of which people might want more than one (say: daedric banners or that gigantic pile of books) to eso+ and make them readily available via the furniture tab, then to add them to the crates.
    Edited by Anska on February 10, 2020 11:59AM
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almalexia plz
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deity armor would be nice 😊
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    I desperately want Dibella themed everything for my....house of pleasures ;)
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like more Dibella stuff - not for a "house of pleasures", as such, but just because it tends to be quite pretty.