The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS please watch this video of SCROLL PORTED AGAIN.

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
Here is the unedited video of the Scroll at EP north Gate shrine today in PC NA Kaal server. DC was giving us a nice fight to defend it. Then....it shows up at Arrius (DC owned at that time). So please fix this BUG. Thank you for all you do.

@ZOS_AntonioP @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober

https://youtu.be/8vFsUAsqtQU

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really need to post a time stamp of this happening. I am thinking it does not require 5 minutes of video watching you 1vx some players.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah sorry bout that. I uploaded it quickly to u tube to send in to zos. Didn’t edit it. I think around 1.5 minutes maybe??
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just lag brah.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah. I've seen this bug before.
    If a person dies right when they pick it up, it'll respawn with them. Damn annoying.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve never seen it before. The scroll appeared to be on the pedestal one moment and then poof. Gone
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn’t happen often with scrolls, but it’s the same thing that happens with the chaosball when it respawns with the player at base.

If the player is killed right when they complete the scroll/ball pickup animation the asset will be “stuck” to that player when they respawn. It’s a pretty jacked up bug.
    Edited by Reverb on February 12, 2020 2:52AM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Someone that wrote that code did not take into account this

You know what that means...
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    If a person dies right when they pick it up, it'll respawn with them. Damn annoying.

works with volendrung too btw.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Makes sense. Stands to reason that Zeni would’ve used the same coding for all contested assets with a long animation to claim it.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ye both of them add to the chaos. It's been a bug since I saw t it early 2015 so that tells you...
    Edited by ellahellabella on February 12, 2020 4:10PM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. It’s happening again ZOS.

@ZOS_GregoryV
  • ZOS_GregoryV

@ZOS_GregoryV

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have made sure to pass this on to the appropriate team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GregoryV

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have made sure to pass this on to the appropriate team.

Thank you!