The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Character Fan Art: Altmer Sorcerer

Vuylstekeara
Vuylstekeara
✭✭✭✭
I recently changed one of my chars from MagSorc to StamSorc and found the robes were no longer quite fitting for a more melee oriented fighter type. I still kind of like the outfit though and didn't want to discard it completely, so I made this. It's a simplified version of the Anequina robes in the shiny yellow/orange that came with Elsweyr, minus some details and theses weird hip thingies.

Bz1LeE1.jpg
"The paper is balanced, but nerf the rock!"
- The scissors
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome work!

The ankles are a bit thick... but it is cartoonish, so that might be ok.

I like that you removed the floating hip flaps, maybe the devs will take a hint. This robe looks much better than the one in the game without those useles flaps
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Vuylstekeara thanks so much for sharing your art, you've done a wonderful job. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Vuylstekeara
    Vuylstekeara
    ✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    Awesome work!

The ankles are a bit thick... but it is cartoonish, so that might be ok.

I like that you removed the floating hip flaps, maybe the devs will take a hint. This robe looks much better than the one in the game without those useles flaps

Does anyone actually like those hip things? It makes kind of sense for dual wielding characters to attach the weapons somewhere, but with a staff on the back they are just... there.

And the feet just turned out a bit knobbly, it's not just the ankles im afraid. :D
    "The paper is balanced, but nerf the rock!"
    - The scissors