The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Also cant login to my account

Drachdhar
Drachdhar
✭✭✭
Get a *** message about my account being inactive or some other such idiocy... What the actual hell?

And before someone goes on about account recovery and ***... Supposed find and remember a bunch of info on an account I've had since beta?
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many cannot login at this time. Both NA and EU Servers are affected. I cannot login to either server either. Have a look at other threads and see the red line across thetop of this page?

"We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available."
  • Drachdhar
    Drachdhar
    ✭✭✭
    The ones I've read so far, suggests account retrieval... My account is from 2013, which may lack some of the now standard return emails when creating accounts.
  • Drachdhar
    Drachdhar
    ✭✭✭
    The best part is the inability to login to ones account page... lovely that as well.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since there are multiple threads open on this topic. Connections issues are currently being investigated on all megaservers. You can continue discussion in the thread below.

pc na & other platforms crashed, launchers down, can't log in
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.