The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Horses and Tormentors

Lixiviant
Lixiviant
✭✭✭✭
Two quick questions for my fellow players:

Do you still bother to feed the horse on the characters you rarely use or ones used for the writs?

Right now I'm running the Matriarch on one build. With the latest updates, is the Tormentor a better selection for the Pet build?

Thanks for any comments!
PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feed the horse?

Tormentor vs. Matriarch is up to you. I think the Tormentor got nerfed a tad last year. I run the Matriarch when I run my pet sorc, but that's typically because I run it with pug groups so I need a consistent heal
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lixiviant wrote: »
    Two quick questions for my fellow players:

Do you still bother to feed the horse on the characters you rarely use or ones used for the writs?

Do you mean the horse training? If so that's really up to you, if you know you pretty much won't need the horse of a particular character, then there's also no need to train it any further. On the other hand you might want to come back to that character later for whatever reason and would then be very far behind on the horse training and probably be happy if you had done it.

Personally I do the horse training on all my characters, even the ones I don't currently use, pretty much for the latter reason. Because I might change my mind at some point and then, well, better safe than sorry, and it doesn't cost too much, so I just do it, but in the end, if you're less undecided, that's really up to you :)

This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always do the mount training. When it's over, it's over. And apart from using the scrolls, you can't do it any faster than daily. If necessary, park the alts at the stable. The crafting alts are usually nearby anyway. The gold cost is trivial, so you minimize the time cost.

Choice of Twilight is really one of self-heal versus damage assistance, and which takes priority for your build/content.

• Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone. Appreciate the comments and advice. Because I've been running with pugs think I'll stick with the Matriarch for now.
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest doing Mount training on each character until all 180 slots are completed.

As for Flappy whichever your playstyle deems the morph you choose. I prefer Matriarch since I use it for instant healing but I've seen others go straight for the all damage Flappy.