The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild active 16est to 18est

Mancombe_Nosehair
Mancombe_Nosehair
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I am looking for a guild which is active at the times above, preferably events during those times.

I don't do trials, as my laptop can't handle them, but I do vet undaunted dungeons pretty often with my tanks.

Thanks.
Edited by Mancombe_Nosehair on February 11, 2020 7:38PM
  • SilentTheGray
    Hey there friend I think our community could be a good fit for you, here is a bit about us:

<The Remnants of Hope> gaming community is recruiting players who wish to join a close-knit active group with a focus on RP, PvE and PvP. We offer a wide range of events, and are always willing to help new players. PST for info or check out https://remnantsofhope.com/

We have a recruitment post up here if you want to peruse it for more info: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/507146/na-pc-pvx-rp-ep-the-remnants-of-hope-is-recruiting/p1?new=1

and lastly here is our event schedule for this week(I know you only gave a 2 hour window, but wanted to include it in case there might be times where you can extend that timeframe a bit)

***All Times are in EST***

Tuesday - 02-11-2020

8:00 PM: Social Hour! -- Come join the crafting department for our awesome social hour event! Hosted by the crafting department, this hour will consist of us hanging out while either gathering, fishing, or any other great social activities that we can think up while encouraging a social atmosphere.

9:00 PM: PvP Cyrodiil Siege -- Interested in the massive PvP event that is sieging in ESO? Come join the PvP Team as we capture resources, siege keeps, and squash some blueberries and bananas! Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Wednesday - 02-12-2020

9:00 PM: Trial By Fire (Tier 3) -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO, and this progressive tier night. These 12-player dungeons require level CP600+ and a lot of skill and patience. But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!) If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well).

Thursday - 02-13-2020

9:00 PM: RP Night -- All are welcome to join us for RP Night! No previous role-play experience or skill necessary. Follow along with this wonderful story brought to us by the Roleplay department! Stop by the RP section of our forums to create your character sheet, so you can take part in the action, or feel free to simply stop by and observe. It's a wonderful experience, and lots of fun!

Friday - 02-14-2020

8:00 PM: Triple D (Dungeons, Dolmens, and Delves) -- Led by our Crafting Department, this event will take us through the many lands of Tamriel, getting overland gear to upgrade while also leveling in ESO. Leveling is lots of fun, but why not do it with friends? This event will occur every Friday night, where we all group up and take on world bosses, public dungeons, and delves. It's a lot of fun, and many of our members say this is their favorite event of the week. Stop by and join in the shenanigans as we jump off cliffs and cluck like chickens!

10:00 PM: Trial By Fire (Tier 2) -- Trials are the raiding content of ESO. These 12-player dungeons require level CP300+ and a lot of skill and patience. But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!) If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well).

Saturday - 02-15-2020

6:00 PM: Strike Team -- Interested in taking PvP to the next level? Join in on this venture into Cyrodiil where advanced coordination and communication is key to success out there on the battlefield! This event has a certain set of expectations, please read this post to ensure that you understand what is expected.

9:00 PM: Fashion and Conquest! -- Join the Housing and Fashion Department as we hunt for dyes! Each week we'll spend an hour working on exploration achievements that unlock dyes for you to use at the outfit station. We'll complete delves, points of interest, and maybe some world bosses thrown in. Come to have fun and hang out with each other as we tear across Tamriel - all in the name of fashion!

10:30 PM: Wild Card RP -- Want to join in on some casual RP, or need some help with your character? Join the Roleplay department at our Wild Card RP event to get your feet wet while exploring the world of RP. Or just stop by and unwind as you interact with other characters, while building on your existing story.

Sunday - 02-16-2020

6:00 PM: Trial By Fire (Tier 1)-- This is another night of Trials. This is our "Intro to Trials" nights. These 12-player dungeons require level CP160+ and a lot of skill and patience. But when we all work together for a victory, it's a great feeling (with lots of loot, too!) If you're interested, please sign up when the next Trial By Fire is posted, as it's mainly on a first come - first serve basis (keeping in mind class balancing as well).

9:00 PM: PvP Imperial City -- The PvP Department leads us through the bowels of the Imperial City itself (requires ESO+ or Imperial City DLC). There are bosses and bannermen, and even a manifestation of Molag Bal to fight! There are districts to capture, skyshards to find, and lots and lots of loot. Join us if you're interested in PvP, but also like PvE as there's a lot of PvE elements to the Sewers as well. It's a lot of fun! Must have an Ebonheart Pact character lvl 10+ to participate.

Monday - 02-17-2020

9:00 PM: Monday Night Mayhem (Dungeons) -- Join fellow remnants as we dominate dungeons! Everyone level 10+ is welcome to the normal dungeons. For veteran dungeons you need to be CP160+ with decent gear.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but I live in Europe, so I am at least 5 hours ahead of you.
  • SilentTheGray
    no worries friend I hope you find what you are looking for :smile: