Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The wait is over!!! Magicka NightBlade Ganker Build video not clickbait!!!

Unfadingsilence
Unfadingsilence
✭✭✭✭✭
That's right I'm not trolling I'm being for real im dropping the build this is not clickbait its 100% real 😉

please enjoy ✌
@Unfadingsilence on YouTube
Edited by Unfadingsilence on February 13, 2020 2:12PM
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot! I would have never thought about pairing some of the thingS up that you did. Nice!
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Unfadingsilence question. What is the specific combo and buff prep you use? Thank you
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Unfadingsilence question. What is the specific combo and buff prep you use? Thank you

Simple and easy just pop your pot, Channeled acceleration, cloak, elemental weapon, light attack, soul harvest "ultimate" and then concealed weapon and excute if needed but right after cloak u need to make sure you hit elemental weapon and light attack before the 2 seconds goes by for the 100% crit you get for using cloak
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot! I would have never thought about pairing some of the thingS up that you did. Nice!

If everything hits at once and it should its lights out most of the time anyone under 30k HP goes down in under 2 seconds and I did testing on target dummy's and friends <--which are not dummy's and I was pulling 150k damage on the dummy's in 1 sec flat
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap! I’m glad there are people like you to share your knowledge on this stuff bc I shelved my magblade but I will take him back out to cyro and do some PvP on him.

#inspired
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap! I’m glad there are people like you to share your knowledge on this stuff bc I shelved my magblade but I will take him back out to cyro and do some PvP on him.

#inspired

Not a problem and yah other than using my magicka NightBlade for bombing I did nothing with it but felt like trying a magicka version for ganking and I love it
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im here for the comments