Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tamriel Military Veterans

Marneman
Marneman
✭✭✭
Members of your other guilds just don't "get" your twisted sense of humor that you invariably acquired during your military service?

Tamriel Military Veterans (TMV) is a social guild which is aimed at bringing together United States military veterans for the purpose of general rabble-rousing. Currently, we don't hold organized events, trials, etc. however, that may change in the future.

So stop trying to be "yourself" in those other guilds. If you can pass muster, come on in and let's get the barracks chat going! If things that would typically be said in the barracks bother you, please don't waste our time submitting an application. There are plenty of other guilds that would love to have you.

Application Guidelines:

Obviously, you need to be a veteran or active-duty of a recognized military branch of the United States:

* Army
* Navy
* Air Force
* Marine Corps
* Coast Guard
* Merchant Marine (if commissioned by the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy).

Second, when you apply to the guild in game, please provide a summary of your military experience and background. The amount of text you can type there is very limited, so use proper military acronyms as needed to shorten. Applications that are border-line may involve a discord or in-game chat session to further establish your military background - but this is the exception, not the rule.

* Any application that does not provide the above will be summarily deleted.
* If you'd like to appeal the rejection of your application, please contact an officer
* Repeat applications after a failed appeal will result in you being blacklisted!

Six out.
  • Sikhyr
    Sikhyr
    You didn't leave a discord or username to find the guild through. Can I find it by looking for @Marneman?
    Glory to Malacath!
  • Marneman
    Marneman
    ✭✭✭
    Yikes! I apologize for that! I haven't yet had a chance to set up a Discord spot for us, but yes, @marneman is my in-game name. :)
  • wepuckett_ESO
    wepuckett_ESO
    ✭✭
    Are you still around as a guild? I was not able to find TMV in the usual guild search places. In game as @Ashtabula. (Vietnam era army vet).
  • Marneman
    Marneman
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, we are definitely still around! Over 300 members and growing. :) Unfortunately, the guild finder is far from perfect. If you can't find us in the guild finder, just drop me a note with details on your service experience.