The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A Guild That Caters To All Aspects Of ESO - The Resolute Sentinel - Is Now Recruiting! (PVE/PVP)

• tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    Will have someone send you an invite @Peluyz :)
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Really amazing guild for really amazing people. They really do cater for all aspects of the game. From social, pve, pvp and normal trial and progression veterans trial.

If your a new player or a experienced veteran you will find a good home here and many new friends to play eso with.

Citizen of the resolute sentinel
    Dex
  • Zulaki
    Zulaki
    I'd Be interested in joining, im active sporadically, but happy to join comms on discord.
    User ID: @Ghenghar
    Nechrach of Blood - Magicka Nightblade
    Imperius Ad Silentium - DK Tank
    Other Level 50 characters [Templar][Warden]/i]

NEW Main Character Ghenghar - Necromancer

Working on becoming a Grand Master Crafter once Elsweyr Drops.
    Necromancer is coming soon, join the Dark Arts of Necromancy.
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    What is your @name @Zulaki ?
  • Zulaki
    Zulaki
    User ID: @Ghenghar
    Nechrach of Blood - Magicka Nightblade
    Imperius Ad Silentium - DK Tank
    Other Level 50 characters [Templar][Warden]/i]

NEW Main Character Ghenghar - Necromancer

Working on becoming a Grand Master Crafter once Elsweyr Drops.
    Necromancer is coming soon, join the Dark Arts of Necromancy.
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    I've sent it @Zulaki
  • Takaoshi
    Takaoshi
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, Can i join the guild? :)

Userid: @Takaoshi
  • Kyaputhena
    Kyaputhena
    Soul Shriven
    Happy to be a part of The Resolute Sentinel! Joined last year in late October, didn't regret leaving another guild to free up a spot for TRS :blush:

We got old and new players alike. Some are very active in BGs/Cyrodiil and others like to focus on the PvE aspects of the game. Come join us if you're looking for a social guild :smile:
    Edited by Kyaputhena on April 25, 2019 2:17PM
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    tRSDsHa.jpg

Today is our first anniversary!! Just want to say thank you to everyone who joined us and helped us be who we are today!!!
    Edited by tsu_Namii on April 30, 2019 6:08PM
  • saphyx
    saphyx
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! This guild is on pc right? if so i'm really interested in joining! Been playing since 2015 on xbox but hopped on and off until i dropped the game, fastfoward 4 years and i got myself a pc and started fresh! im new to the game in a lot of aspects but im here to stay (and learn of course)

Userid: @saphyx
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    Hello friends!! We are still looking for people to join our progression vTrials groups!!!

If you are interested, feel free to dm me ingame @tsu_Namii or on discord tsu_Namii#4018!!
  • Avorniel
    Avorniel
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to join the guild if I may am a new ish player who has been away for a while and come back and started over ,ingame ID is @Avorniel .

Hope to hear from you thanks.

Avi.
  • Finnley
    Finnley
    Soul Shriven
    Hello i am interested in joining, i am a completely new player but MMO Veteran.
    ID is @Finnleybang
  • acetrainerlewis
    acetrainerlewis
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I would like to join please! I am CP500 on PS4 but made the switch to PC recently. My ID is @acetrainerlewis
    PS4 EU
  • Takaoshi
    Takaoshi
    Soul Shriven
    Hello :)

I was in the guild last year but some life stuff happened so i had to go away for a while.

But im back now and would like to join the guild again :D

Userid: @Takaoshi