Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game is broken ps4

Naglaami
Naglaami
Soul Shriven
Latest update = game is not playable.
You keep adding updates to fix the bluescreens but you only make the game less and less playable. You can’t even use and skills anymore because of the lag. I just bought a ps4pro in hope of getting better performance but that was just money not worth paying after this patch... thank you so much for this awsome performing game...
Hansabrother / Red Zerglings / EU / PS5
  • KAT_MEAT
    KAT_MEAT
    ✭✭
    This is what the end looks like for ESO
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What exactly is your issue? I'm a PS4 player and it's playing fine on my end.
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KAT_MEAT wrote: »
    This is what the end looks like for ESO

Heard this one about a 1000 times for 5 years lol. This game has plenty of life in it, and if not they'll beat this dead horse to the bones anyhow
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naglaami wrote: »
    Latest update = game is not playable.
    You keep adding updates to fix the bluescreens but you only make the game less and less playable. You can’t even use and skills anymore because of the lag. I just bought a ps4pro in hope of getting better performance but that was just money not worth paying after this patch... thank you so much for this awsome performing game...

I've seen that PVP has become very laggy, NES has clips of him leaping people after they're dead. Hopefully the devs take it seriously
  • Naglaami
    Naglaami
    Soul Shriven
    I forgot to mention that this only applies to Cyrodil.
    Hansabrother / Red Zerglings / EU / PS5
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    An update regarding this has been posted here. For anyone experiencing lag issues after the update please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play on Ps4 pro with no issues really. Cyrodill can be a pain sometimes, but only with a very lot of people on screen at once.