The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

TESO and Catalina

Aorcain
Aorcain
✭✭
A question for those who play with Catalina update.
I still haven’t updated my Mac to Catalina since I heard the game has issues with it, such as crashes, bugs, incompatibility and such. Currently I’m playing on Mojave and the question is - should I even consider updating to Catalina or is it better for the game to stay on Mojave?
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aorcain wrote: »
    A question for those who play with Catalina update.
    I still haven’t updated my Mac to Catalina since I heard the game has issues with it, such as crashes, bugs, incompatibility and such. Currently I’m playing on Mojave and the question is - should I even consider updating to Catalina or is it better for the game to stay on Mojave?

I am running Catalina (10.15.3) and for the most part I have not seen much of a difference in the system change. That being said I am having an ongoing issue with Southern Elsweyr, I am uncertain if that issue is system dependent though.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue was, the Launcher was 32 bit. That has been updated to 64 bit. So you should be good to go.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"