The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Total Immersion, How to remove everything from screen?

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭

One last thing to remove any Ideas how?

The "Gray Mire Wayshine" on the screen

XcW4dTi.png

Is there an addon for that ?
Thanks

Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried F12? That toggles off the UI.

May have to turn on the keybind, but it should be enabled by default.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Have you tried F12? That toggles off the UI.

May have to turn on the keybind, but it should be enabled by default.

You can keybind removal of UI though you will have to turn it back on every time you want to interact with something as it also removes that option.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok thanks

That works, But I guess there is not a way to just turn those notifications off?
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Advanced UI has a Frame Mode where you can move elements around, so could slide the elements off to the edge of the screen. They would still activate, but you won't see them.

No, Thank You can suppress most on screen messaging, but i don't think the area is one of them.

This might help

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2037-xTG_Immersive_Interface.html
    Edited by Nestor on January 18, 2020 9:40PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Advanced UI does not have that Notification movable sadly. I also tried Azurah Interface Enhanced, It has the movable notification box but you cant move it off screen nor delete it :(

XTG has a cool feature when the health is low your heart beat starts going crazy, sadly its not a sound but your whole screen flashes red :(

I will keep looking
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay I found it With Bandit UI you can do it to move the Notification Off SCREEN!
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • RD065
    RD065
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes Azurah allows you to decrease the size to zero so you don't see it anywhere..
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RD065 wrote: »
    Sometimes Azurah allows you to decrease the size to zero so you don't see it anywhere..

I dont see any option to size the UI frames with Azurah
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • RD065
    RD065
    ✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    RD065 wrote: »

I dont see any option to size the UI frames with Azurah

Click on the frame, use middle mouse button downward and see if that works. That's what I did.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks it does work !
    you can make it disappear if you scale it down to 0%
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons