Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I love ganking AFK players....

Unfadingsilence
Unfadingsilence
✭✭✭✭✭
So I did a post a few days ago showing off my amazing beautiful magicka NightBlade ganker. Yes magicka NightBlade not Stamina but magicka and honestly it hits harder than any other gank setup I have played in a long time. But I got some hate on my post, on my video even though it's in that beautiful 4k quality 😍😍😍 I understand that each clip was short and sweet and honestly to the point of just all out pain and damage "yes, yes, I know I'm amazing" but it did showcase more players just hanging out and probably in the kitchen making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and getting a glass of milk 🥛. Ok I'm getting off topic and kinda hungry now so I thought hey might as well "trigger" someone else < lol jk jk 😂😂
But please enjoy my latest video and remember it's just a game. A beautiful game in 4k 😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤭🤭🤭
https://youtu.be/gj5Pm0w4p5k
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of interest, what is your gank rotation? It seems over too quick to call it a rotation! But what skills are you using and whats your build?

I have a Stamblade bow/bow which is huge fun, but I recently made a Magblade character for PVE, but have been considering switching this into a Magblade for PVP...
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love to see you gank me, I'm never truly AFK, I'd love to see you fail and scarper off and hide
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol! He's a console player for crying out loud and those ppl he killed must be wearing nothing to get cheassed by him. Literally, nothing with full white set..
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of interest, what is your gank rotation? It seems over too quick to call it a rotation! But what skills are you using and whats your build?

I have a Stamblade bow/bow which is huge fun, but I recently made a Magblade character for PVE, but have been considering switching this into a Magblade for PVP...

I'll be making a build video soon so everyone can enjoy the cancer of this class. Especially before the next update since its gonna hit even harder
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanos444 wrote: »
    Lol! He's a console player for crying out loud and those ppl he killed must be wearing nothing to get cheassed by him. Literally, nothing with full white set..

I play on xbox NA and EU as well as PC NA ;) and the damage this puts out is honestly broken and will be even more so with the next update especially after trying out a few things on the PTS ☠☠☠
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love to see you gank me, I'm never truly AFK, I'd love to see you fail and scarper off and hide

What platform and what is your username I'll give it my best shot 😁
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ganking is kind of wasted on AFKers though. :p You can take your time with these.
    Edited by Raisin on February 7, 2020 10:38AM
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    Ganking is kind of wasted on AFKers though. :p You can take your time with these.

True true my last video I made was just kinda to the point and did alot of editing to bring it down from 2 hours to 10 mins but this video I wanted to show the players who got the build where in combat or riding into glorious battles but still unaware of there soon to be demise 😔
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balorgh, elegant set, new moon acolyte.
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly, give console players add ons and lower FPS and most would smack down PC players... to blatantly label someone bad due to their gaming device is not only ignorant, but massively arrogant.
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always interesting to put to the test the reason why so many PvPers claim PvP combat to be so much more challenging and rewarding than PvE combat because of the superior skills and intelligence of the opponent. There surely cannot be anything more challenging and rewarding than testing your own superior skills and intelligence against a player who is AFK... :wink:
  • drkfrontiers
    drkfrontiers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For 4k that's pretty crappy quality.

Oh. And jokes on you. I intentionally use gankers as my own personal wayshrine. It's called Lolshrine. You need to read chat okay. I tell you constantly where I am and I don't like waiting for my Uber...

Edited by drkfrontiers on February 7, 2020 12:30PM
    "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like gankers
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you love killing people who won't fight back... whoa.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to gank me...90% of time you'll get T_ Bagged.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I did a post a few days ago showing off my amazing beautiful magicka NightBlade ganker. Yes magicka NightBlade not Stamina but magicka and honestly it hits harder than any other gank setup I have played in a long time. But I got some hate on my post, on my video even though it's in that beautiful 4k quality 😍😍😍 I understand that each clip was short and sweet and honestly to the point of just all out pain and damage "yes, yes, I know I'm amazing" but it did showcase more players just hanging out and probably in the kitchen making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and getting a glass of milk 🥛. Ok I'm getting off topic and kinda hungry now so I thought hey might as well "trigger" someone else < lol jk jk 😂😂
    But please enjoy my latest video and remember it's just a game. A beautiful game in 4k 😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤭🤭🤭
    https://youtu.be/gj5Pm0w4p5k

and then you wonder why NBs were nerfed hard...
    easy kills, no risk - high reward
    Edited by Anyron on February 7, 2020 1:06PM
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balorgh, elegant set, new moon acolyte.

Funny vid OP !! Glad you are having fun and nice editing. Thnx for the share. I hope your channel does well for you :)

Can you not see spell strategist proc....

Edited by xXMeowMeowXx on February 7, 2020 1:16PM
  • Thokri
    Thokri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "gankers" are useful.

During mayhem after doing scout mission, often there was some hostile one so I just decided to afk to get free teleport to quest hub. That or just suicide to guards. Suicide to guards just feels worse where as easy kill for someone you can help special kids!
    Edited by Thokri on February 7, 2020 1:22PM
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn’t look like 4K..
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What platform and what is your username I'll give it my best shot 😁

I'm on PC EU xD
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you're not reinventing the wheel lol
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thokri wrote: »
    "gankers" are useful.

During mayhem after doing scout mission, often there was some hostile one so I just decided to afk to get free teleport to quest hub. That or just suicide to guards. Suicide to guards just feels worse where as easy kill for someone you can help special kids!

You're too nice. Even when I wanted to get ported back fast, I'd still refuse to die to a player and make them lose interest before dying a PVE death. :D Am a proud fool that won't give strangers the easy kill.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember we was in an guild group doing town quests during the event, we was in one of the neutral cities and some enemy player had gone AFK just next to the questgiver, now we had the policy of not going after solo questers so we left her alone.
    She got a bit of a shock coming back and being surrounded by enemies so she panicked and attacked so we killed her.
    She probably felt stupid then she started thinking clearly as if we wanted to kill her she would be dead already.

The other fun was the guy sneaking right trough our group feeling very stealthy :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Zeytio's build, haven't seen that one in a while.
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So a ganking build/rotation that focuses on AFK people?

Careful not to trip over your own skill level there chief.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EZ AP
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't fight someone who's actually there? :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't PVP but this is a great post, let's feed the troll!
  • Inspiral808
    Inspiral808
    ✭✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »

Honestly, give console players add ons and lower FPS and most would smack down PC players... to blatantly label someone bad due to their gaming device is not only ignorant, but massively arrogant.

You need to read that back to yourself and try to understand the meaning of irony.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I find the arrogance funny. It find it even funnier how the obligatory naive pver thinks op's schitck is inherent to all pvpers. Can't miss the opportunity to throw salt, because bosses don't respond to your salt when they beat you. It's not like the majority of PvErs measure their skills with a dummy that is basically an AFK boss.

It's Friday, relax a little! Let's memes and turn that frown upside down!
    by7xu.jpg?a439056
    Let's also turn this into console vs. pc pettiness! It goes hand & hand with PvE vs PvP tardy tribalism! You can't beat this deal ladies and gentlemen!

Edited by NordSwordnBoard on February 7, 2020 3:02PM
    Fear is the Mindkiller
This discussion has been closed.