The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Severe performance inconsistencies (console)

Fawn4287
Fawn4287
✭✭✭✭✭
Why is it that some players receive loadings screens whilst others don't and why can some players weave like they are performing a dps test on a dummy whilst fighting another player who takes 3 seconds to bar swap. I see clips of of others playing deep in zerg v zerg combat and have very little framerate issues whilst Im often playing 2v2 and experience horrendous <10 fps nowhere near other people. Friends come back after not playing for a year to 18 months and ask “how can you play with this lag?” And I see clips from when they last played and the game play and Frames seems fluid in comparison from the older original Xbox (I play on a one X).

There is something seriously wrong with how ESO is optimised for console and how inconsistent problems are from player to player and the worst part is every update has supposed “performance improvements” whilst performance continues to deteriorate. Now with another expansion on the way and ZOS ramping up the marketing to sell A huge wave of unsuspecting new players a faux “multiplayers skyrim”, will servers actually be improved with real fixes or will they let cyrodil performance dive in to new levels of unbearable laggy glitchy game play.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Games unplayable for me on xbox right now.
    Skills not firing trying to kill an npc guard on flags is a joke

Unplayable since the maintenance
    Edited by jadarock on February 7, 2020 1:29AM