The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xanmeer Crown Crates

Iccotak
Iccotak
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Xanmeer are coming back soon: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57649

This will be the last time I spend any money on crown crates because this is the only that has mattered to me. (I am not an addict I swear)
I missed last time they were available but luckily I stockpiled a some gems so I can buy a mount once they come back.
cannot wait for when ZOS has to show the % drop rate (as it could lead to them changing the crate system from how players respond to knowing the actual numbers)

Definitely get this one for my Argonian Templar
26267c0a5b2be907d8a23a08342260a0.jpg

Cross fingers but know it ain't happening - the Chilling Senche Mount for the Argonian Warden
( it has about 0.44% chance of dropping from a bonus card: https://www.crowncrates.com/xanmeer )
latest?cb=20190610204204

But I am fully aware this could happen to me....
This other guy opened upwards to $500 worth of crates to get the senche... :s
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is never a good idea to buy crowns to get a specific Radiant Apex Mount: You better look at it as an extreme rare but cool side effect of buying crates.

I usually bought the 15 crat pack and sometimes more. Gonna try and town done the crate consumption: 4 crates per season will have to do. If I am lucky all the better, if I am not, at least I did not spent a fortune then.

But anyway: good luck to you!
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your not going to get it. This is why when you buy crates going for radiant apex be versatile. My motto is be shooting for 2 of the 3 and then the 3rd you want least also have a backup plan or character to go with it.

Shooting for a specific radiant apex is dumb. Hence why with me being happy with 2 results and only slightly dissappointed with the 3rd considering trying for one. Then again its also likely black marsh is coming out next year.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »
    Your not going to get it. This is why when you buy crates going for radiant apex be versatile. My motto is be shooting for 2 of the 3 and then the 3rd you want least also have a backup plan or character to go with it.

Shooting for a specific radiant apex is dumb. Hence why with me being happy with 2 results and only slightly dissappointed with the 3rd considering trying for one. Then again its also likely black marsh is coming out next year.

Yeah I've cooled down and re-thought my options
    buy a couple sets this year and leave it.

just gonna stockpile on crowns for when Xanmeer become available again
    I agree that Black Marsh is probably next for 2021
  • Anska
    Anska
    ✭✭✭
    I really wish the trap-plants would be directly buyable in the furnishing-tab ... you cannot have enough hostile plants in your garden.