The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maormer Fish Skin Request/Fix

xaraan
xaraan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hopefully this would not be a complicated fix or improvement: Would like request the texture overlay for this skin be expanded to include the tails of beast races. It is very obvious on argonians when the entire body has this effect, but the tail just looks like normal color/texture (but noticeable on khajiit as well imo).
-- @xaraan --
nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
AD • NA • PC
  • zombniac
    zombniac
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to make another complaint with the Maormer Fish Skin. Having the Maormer been my favorite Elder Scrolls race, I have been waiting for the Maormer Fish Skin to launch ever since it was datamined when the Summerset chapter released. When it launched and I previewed it through the crown store, I was dissapointed. The "Maormer" scales are exclusive to Maormer leviathans, not even normal Maormer NPCs have the scales. Secondly, it doesn't change the skin color, ears, or eyes. Below I will post my character with the Maormer Fish Skin equipped and a screenshot fishing Maormer at Summerset. I request that ZoS either revamps this skin to give the user a more Maormeri look.

Thank you

My character
    unknown.png?width=1206&height=679

Maormer NPCs
    2020-01-30_18.png?width=1206&height=679
    2020-01-30_3.png?width=1206&height=679
    41987993374_c19082c46b_c.jpg
  • Ashfen
    Ashfen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zesynvyres wrote: »
    I would like to make another complaint with the Maormer Fish Skin. Having the Maormer been my favorite Elder Scrolls race, I have been waiting for the Maormer Fish Skin to launch ever since it was datamined when the Summerset chapter released. When it launched and I previewed it through the crown store, I was dissapointed. The "Maormer" scales are exclusive to Maormer leviathans, not even normal Maormer NPCs have the scales. Secondly, it doesn't change the skin color, ears, or eyes. Below I will post my character with the Maormer Fish Skin equipped and a screenshot fishing Maormer at Summerset. I request that ZoS either revamps this skin to give the user a more Maormeri look.

Thank you

I personally really like the current Maormer Fish Skin, it gives a really nice aspect. I agree it would be cool to have a "real" maormer skin, but i would prefer a new one rather than modify the current skin.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ashfen wrote: »
    Zesynvyres wrote: »

Thank you

I personally really like the current Maormer Fish Skin, it gives a really nice aspect. I agree it would be cool to have a "real" maormer skin, but i would prefer a new one rather than modify the current skin.

Agree, I totally love the current maormer "fish" skin.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also wish it would cover Argonian's tails. It looks great on Argonians, but then weirdly doesn't cover the tail. Why, ZOS? Please fix.
  • Anska
    Anska
    ✭✭✭
    I join in on the tail-request! Otherwise I really like the skin.