Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mouse Pointer Issues

rynezuzi
rynezuzi
Soul Shriven
I think this has been discussed on the forums before, but it was quite some time ago. I am currently running Mac OS Catalina. Every time I launch the game, my mouse pointer for accessing menus and such disappears, or turns into a white box and then disappears when trying to do something in game. Is there a fix for this?
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play in windowed mode, and whenever anything funky happens like that I resize the window. Even a fraction of a move helps.

I don't know if that helps you or not. But I just thought I would suggest it.
    Edited by BlueRaven on February 2, 2020 12:42AM
  • raffaeleg
    raffaeleg
    ✭✭✭
    Did you try making the mouse pointer slightly bigger? You can do in System Prefs>Accessibility. This was happening in macOS High Sierra already.
  • demerdecanswrath
    demerdecanswrath
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the club, I've been ranting about it since the day they "band-aided" the executable (eso.app) to accommodate their MoltenVK changes.

Since... September 2018....

Perhaps @ZOS_GinaBruno finally has something on this?
    Characters:
    • Arien Larethian (High Elf Templar)
    • Relus Demerdecan (Redguard Dragonknight)
    • Elisia Bonaire (Breton Nightblade)

Proudly playing and producing content on a 2018 15" MacBook Pro.
  • rynezuzi
    rynezuzi
    Soul Shriven
    raffaeleg wrote: »
    Did you try making the mouse pointer slightly bigger? You can do in System Prefs>Accessibility. This was happening in macOS High Sierra already.

This helped! Thanks!