Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any Guilds Recruiting?

TheWalkinDread
Hi,

I havent played in a few months due to a hand injury but im all recovered now and looking to get back into the game. Im max CP and i am usually very active in both PvE and PvP. Unfortunately when I came back i had been kicked from nearly all the guilds i was in due to inactivity, so looking for some new active ones to join

PSN: TibbzX196
Edited by TheWalkinDread on February 5, 2020 10:32PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings I’ll invite you. And or via guild finder and search “Beyond The Fiery Darkness” I don’t kick people (unless haven’t accepted my guild invite “pending” after 27 days) guild pretty casual. Just turned 6 months old. Sadly not popular guild with 11 members currently.

* also currently not on PS4. Be on within one hr at most.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on February 6, 2020 1:39AM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, I've invited you.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, I've invited you.

I understand on declining my invite. Makes me wonder found different guild. Or not interested in mine and still looking for one. Both fair. But if you do need guild still, can post here again. Maybe you have better luck in finding a Guild you want to join. :)