The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Introduce Custom Matches?

ketsparrowhawk
ketsparrowhawk
✭✭✭✭✭
I wonder if this could be a possible way to somewhat alleviate the "Premades vs PUGs" issue, while also giving PvP guilds a great option for hosting events. Allow players to create custom lobbies/matches. Invite whoever you want into the lobby. Maybe have the option to randomize groups in addition to specified team assignments. I am in at least 2 PvP guilds that would 100% utilize this. I think it would cut down on the number of premade groups in the queue quite a bit, and also give the organized groups a more engaging/rewarding experience. We could actually have tournaments! Imagine a Capture the Relic tournament! Could seriously be a blast.

Also, please allow players to toggle on "player aggression" inside their houses. If players are in a group then they are automatically tagged as "friendly", so you could orchestrate team vs team scenarios. I want to build a PvP deathmaze in my Psijic Villa! Think of the RP potential, ZOS!
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the idea has merit.

As long as there are no rewards unless they are player to player given. Like a tournament for player gold.

You have custom match making with rewards it'll just be open to egregious abuse, such as win trading for AP and leaderboard rewards.

I'm down with guilds fighting guilds, or just a 4v4v4 tournament for fun. But if you want your cake and eat it too, that's going to be a hard no.
    Far too open to abuse...and it WOULD be abused.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just takes a "house" specifically designed for PvP that permits two groups to be formed inside. That is how it should be done. Ofc, the home would be a crown store exclusive and may have different max furnishing and character counts than normal homes to account for the additional activity.
  • mandricus
    mandricus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
    I asked for the possibility to create unranked private battleground instances long time ago. No exp gained, no ap gained, no rewards. This would open the possibility to create tournaments between guilds and guildmates. I'm still hoping that someday it will be implemented in some way.
    Edited by mandricus on December 16, 2019 4:58PM
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We asked, they gave us a run-around answer of "uh we have to make the UI for it"
  • XxMissAlycexX
    XxMissAlycexX
    ✭✭✭
    Would be interesting.

Anything is better than solo queuing in my opinion.

#FRIENDSHIPMATTERS2020

lamo
    XxMissAlycexX - Xbox One - NA