The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are those fragments useless?

Nic727
Nic727
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I find a lot of key fragments in Imperial City, but in my bank I also have Planar Armor fragments and other types of fragments from an early play. Can you still find them or they are useless now?

Thx
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use them to open the special vaults. I think it's 60 or so for the ones in the Sewers. It's 150 to open the vaults in Imp CIty Prison and White Gold Tower prison.

Inside the vaults in the two dungeons is a chest that has the chance to drop whatever drops in that particular dungeon.

I don't pvp much so can't tell you what the smaller ones have in the Imp City Sewers.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ICP Dungeon and WGT dungeon. LOL. Not sure why I wrote prison.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does anyone actually use those 2 piece sets that drop in the vaults though? I've looted a few recently and they don't seem very impressive.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »
    Does anyone actually use those 2 piece sets that drop in the vaults though? I've looted a few recently and they don't seem very impressive.

I have never used them. Heck, I have to look them up to see what they are these days. Long ago I used a few 3 piece sets to push a Mag Sorc over 60K.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can mail them to me, I'll dispose of them for you.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »
    You mean 3 piece? They are less popular than they once were, but they have their uses and were recently buffed. Example build patterns:

Master staff front bar + Blackrose resto back bar + 3x Willpower jewelry + 5x armor set + 2x monster set

Lich back bar + New Moon / Spinner front bar + 2x Willpower + 2x monster set or Lich back bar + New Moon / Spinner front bar + 3x Willpower + 1x Domihaus.

Seventh Legion back bar + Agility front bar + Warrior's Fury + Bloodspawn.

Troll King + 3x Endurance + 5x armor set + 2x other (for example Blessing of Potentates) for a health regen focused build. Maybe not popular, but possibly underrated and better than Beekeeper IMO.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB