Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How much is a vBRP carry nowadays?

MaxJrFTW
MaxJrFTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm not gonna bother trying to put a group together because you spend 2 hours getting 3 other people, then 2 of them always turn out to be subpar players that struggle to do 30k dps and have to leave after a handful of deaths. Just going to save myself the time and pay for a carry.
"I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don’t get to go in there but you buy the chest 200k and if you want the other players drops it’s 200k
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    I carry anyone who is seeking help for free. Have done so many times and will continue to do so.

We were all new at one point and had to learn; I gladly share my knowledge with those who are open to it.

However, if you disrespect anyone in the group and continuously refuse to follow mechanics leading to you dying over and over again just because you are too impatient and want to rush through, then I have no place for you.
    Edited by Sylianwe on May 23, 2021 9:53PM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Malfoy wrote: »
    I carry anyone who is seeking help for free. Have done so many times and will continue to do so.

We all were new at one point and had to learn; I gladly share my knowledge with those who are open to it.

However, if you disrespect anyone in the group and continuously refuse to follow mechanics leading to you dying over and over again just because you are too impatient and want to rush through, then I have no place for you.

Sounds good but i'm more interested in the gear than the run itself, and at this point i'd just rather pay it. Zone in for the last boss and get all the loot. That's the type of carry i meant.
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destyran wrote: »
    You don’t get to go in there but you buy the chest 200k and if you want the other players drops it’s 200k
    Just 200k? I saw ad for 2mil minimum, PC EU. Can you leave contact if this offer is on same server?
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    Destyran wrote: »
    Just 200k? I saw ad for 2mil minimum, PC EU. Can you leave contact if this offer is on same server?

2m seems excessive considering good groups can clear it in just 35 mins. Although 200k does sound low.
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC-EU runs are going for 8mil
    thats for all the loot and achievements though, standing at start doing nothing till the end
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on February 7, 2020 5:14AM
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    thats for all the loot and achievements though, standing at start doing nothing till the end

Who's paying for that? 8m gold is more or less equivalent to 45,000 crowns, which in real money is $325. I know on PC NA people were asking for 8m gold, but that's when it came out ages ago. People can run the place in 30-40 mins these days. Technically that means people are looking to make $81.25(even split between 4) for 30-40 mins of work.

Hard pass for me if that's the cost :(

Edited by MaxJrFTW on February 7, 2020 7:42AM
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

Who's paying for that? 8m gold is more or less equivalent to 45,000 crowns, which in real money is $325. I know on PC NA people were asking for 8m gold, but that's when it came out ages ago. People can run the place in 30-40 mins these days. Technically that means people are looking to make $81.25(even split between 4) for 30-40 mins of work.

Hard pass for me if that's the cost :(

To be fair, on EU its about 20k crowns, maybe a bit more (if you sell them on discord servers for 400 gold per crown).
    But yeah, I've heard it was about 7-8 mil for a full run and 2-3 mil if you only need the loot (that's because clearing the last stage doesnt give you the skin/title, only weapons). The price is so high because it's pretty difficult to 3-man it and there's not that many players who can do it.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on February 8, 2020 1:20AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU