Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorcerers: Pet Names?

SirPuppingtonVonHat
SirPuppingtonVonHat
✭✭✭✭✭
I've gotten into the habit of calling my Summoned Atronach "Sweetrolls" while I play the game, and its gotten to the point that now all my friends do as well.

So, for all my fellow sorcerers out there: Do you have any nicknames for your summons? If there are any stories behind them, do tell. :D
The Psijic Order
  • Jadeviper1974
    Jadeviper1974
    ✭✭✭
    "Never name something you might have to eat." - John Wayne
    What is written above are my honest opinions. If you agree then; "Great!" If you disagree; "Great!" I really couldn't care less either way.
  • Jessabella
    Jessabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not so much my Clannfear, but I have named my monkey Mittens in honor of the infamous "Mittens".

Oh and my bf nicknamed my PTS winged twilight, but it's not an appropriate name I can post here without some sort of repercussions >:)o:)
    Edited by Jessabella on April 18, 2014 5:04AM
    Mara's Tester <3Psijic Order/PTS Tester
    Jessabella >:)Belladonna Bacia >:)Serves her Master >:)Aurora Rose
    Mara's Moxie <3The Sidekick Order <3The Psijic Order <3Elder Moot
    And my big fat Naked Nord :pAte my Clothes