Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: January 31 @6PM EST—Harrowstorm Dungeon Tour"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
9aaf589f09d2f4328061145cabf04bc4.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "ESO Live: January 31 @6PM EST—Harrowstorm Dungeon Tour" blog article.

Join us for the first ESO Live of the year as Dungeon Lead Mike Finnigan takes us on a tour of the two new Harrowstorm dungeons!
Staff Post
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    when are you guys making a community spotlight for pvpers
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is the stream delayed?
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL where is the stream?
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Live is not showing up on either Twitch or YouTube.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Live is not showing up on either Twitch or YouTube.

And I am hitting the links that are given in the above article.
  • Pog_Mahone
    Pog_Mahone
    ✭✭
    Maybe they just forgot...
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, due to technical difficulties ESO Live has been canceled tonight. We'll let you all know when we reschedule.
    Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahah.... :joy::D

(Sorry, I am trying to be constructive, I am doing my best, but how can one react to this ? LOL)
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker Question for Mr. Finnigan for the stream (whenever it is rescheduled) --

Mr. Finnigan, Do you realize a lot of groups just want to rush to the end of a dungeon for their Undaunted Key -- if they even want to do a DLC dungeon at all? When can players get a SOLO STORY MODE so we can properly experience the story in a dungeon?
  • Harmisol
    Harmisol
    Soul Shriven
    'Thank you for your patience'
  • SteveS
    SteveS
    Seriously again? Potato Servers? Players in the EU are not happy at all after midnight. You are not really pleasing us. you want us like and follow you and watch streams and play the game? At least do the bare minimum what is expected. Oh wait, you are not responsible anything, right? Server issues will be solved within a few weeks. People are continuously leaving the game, no need for improvement. So disappointing.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SteveS wrote: »
    Seriously again? Potato Servers? Players in the EU are not happy at all after midnight. You are not really pleasing us. you want us like and follow you and watch streams and play the game? At least do the bare minimum what is expected. Oh wait, you are not responsible anything, right? Server issues will be solved within a few weeks. People are continuously leaving the game, no need for improvement. So disappointing.

They could not get the mics to connect to the stream computer, according to what was said in chat. They could have run the stream, I guess, but we would not have been able to hear them.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SteveS
    SteveS
    Elsonso wrote: »
    They could not get the mics to connect to the stream computer, according to what was said in chat. They could have run the stream, I guess, but we would not have been able to hear them.

Yeah, okay, I cna understand that. But as I remember for my work experience, we always checked the tech before big events at the company, always, not just before the event itself. This is a very lame excuse / reason.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a good look for a gaming company to cancel due to technical difficulty. Don't you guys do this stuff for a living?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, okay, I cna understand that. But as I remember for my work experience, we always checked the tech before big events at the company, always, not just before the event itself. This is a very lame excuse / reason.

We were not there and we have no idea what was going on in the room, or how long it had been going on.
  • SteveS
    SteveS
    We were not there and we have no idea what was going on in the room, or how long it had been going on.

I know, and the sky is blue and the grass is green. Pls don't use the clichés.

You know what the issue is here? In Europe, if you want to watch a stream at midnight, you have to amend your previous or next day plans with consequences.
    The best part: noone cares about it, it is our problem, that we stayed up late for nothing. It is our problem, if we will be tired today. I am also still awake and sitting here at 2:30am in the morning that I don't normally do. Together
    with dozens of thousands of disappointed European people where we have daily server and other issues with the game.

Don't defend them, that is not your job, like I am not attacking them, just saying what happens when "Ooops, we had a technical problem, sorry we will reschedule". Helps nothing.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I learned from a recent Alcast stream that Gina is quite proficient with headsets and I'm assuming mics as well. For shame Gina. Show them how it's done.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry but I think it’s funny :D they are having technical difficulties. Makes me think of all the technical difficulties we have had for the last year in ESO. We are all slaves to RNGesus when it comes to performance even ZOS. ;)
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know what the issue is here? In Europe, if you want to watch a stream at midnight, you have to amend your previous or next day plans with consequences.
    The best part: noone cares about it, it is our problem, that we stayed up late for nothing. It is our problem, if we will be tired today. I am also still awake and sitting here at 2:30am in the morning that I don't normally do. Together
    with dozens of thousands of disappointed European people where we have daily server and other issues with the game.

Don't defend them, that is not your job, like I am not attacking them, just saying what happens when "Ooops, we had a technical problem, sorry we will reschedule". Helps nothing.

Maybe you should play a game developed by a European company then.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    Not a good look for a gaming company to cancel due to technical difficulty. Don't you guys do this stuff for a living?

No, none of them stream for a living.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first thought was that I'm grateful it was postponed, since I forgot about it and didn't realize until 7:20 PM EST that it had been scheduled for 6 PM EST. Yay! Now I can be sure to watch it! :)

My second thought was that I've already got plans for tonight, so if they have it tonight then I'm going to miss it anyway. :(
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Maybe you should play a game developed by a European company then.

I think it's very short-sighted to simply dismiss the European playerbase which is bigger than the American if I'm not mistaken :tongue:
    Edited by Ydrisselle on February 1, 2020 10:39PM
  • TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    any word on when this will be aired?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick update: We have rescheduled ESO Live for Wednesday, February 5, at 6PM EST.Hope to see you all there!
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick update: We have rescheduled ESO Live for Wednesday, February 5, at 6PM EST.Hope to see you all there!

Awesome. I am glad that @Alcast was available to show @ZOS_GinaBruno how to use the mic. :smile:
    Edited by Elsonso on February 4, 2020 6:51PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Awesome. I am glad that @Alcast was available to show @ZOS_GinaBruno how to use the mic. :smile:

PoliteDaringFruitbat-size_restricted.gif
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh!!! You guys should wear Ice Heart!!!!!
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_SarahHecker Question for Mr. Finnigan for the stream --
    Mr. Finnigan, Do you realize a lot of groups just want to rush to the end of a dungeon for their Undaunted Key -- if they even want to do a DLC dungeon at all? Many players are even trying to separate DLC dungeons from the Random Queue.
    When can players get a SOLO STORY MODE so we can properly experience the story in a dungeon?
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on February 5, 2020 1:45AM
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Will there be Twitch Drops @ZOS_SarahHecker ? I'm updating my ESO Calendar and I do not see anything on the official Drops Schedule for Feb 5th.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Will there be Twitch Drops @ZOS_SarahHecker ? I'm updating my ESO Calendar and I do not see anything on the official Drops Schedule for Feb 5th.

There will be Twitch Drops, we'll update the calendar to reflect this :)
    Staff Post