Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Cosplay: My Elder Scrolls Online Character

TheGMac316
TheGMac316
✭✭✭
Hmmm..... So how should I start this off?
I've always wanted to do an Elder Scrolls cosplay and I've always seen people at cons either do Skyrim's Dragonborn or the Skyrim Daedric Armour and I wanted to do something different.
then my fiancée said "why don't you cosplay as your ESO main" So I did
What made me decide on cosplaying my ESO main character apart from my fiancée was I like the idea of cosplaying a character that I came up with (his lore, personality, looks, etc)
The Armour is a mix of Psijic, Stormlord and Telvanni
The Armour was made by Professional Cosplay Commissions Service
qtbs8rirj6v2.jpg
4zylkgaq8swk.jpg
vw4abx6d5ye5.jpg
qtcg26qjymzm.gif

Edited by TheGMac316 on February 4, 2020 5:41PM
  • SanguineMyBrother
    SanguineMyBrother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amazing job! :)
    Xbox NA • Magwarden Main
  • Nefelynx
    Nefelynx
    ✭✭✭
    This is so awesome!

Major props to the armor crafter! Amazing attention to details, very cool photos and a cool character design to begin with!
    You look great! :)

I‘ve actually been thinking about cosplaying my main aswell for a while now, but didn’t have much time these days.
    Maybe one day though.. You‘ve definitely fueled that fire again there! ;)
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Wow great job! @TheGMac316 Your armor looks excellent, thanks so much for sharing. :smiley:
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TheGMac316
    TheGMac316
    ✭✭✭
    Nefelynx wrote: »
    This is so awesome!

Major props to the armor crafter! Amazing attention to details, very cool photos and a cool character design to begin with!
    You look great! :)

I‘ve actually been thinking about cosplaying my main aswell for a while now, but didn’t have much time these days.
    Maybe one day though.. You‘ve definitely fueled that fire again there! ;)
    @Nefelynx That's great to hear and you really should I was iffy about it at first because I thought I'd go to a convention and no one would know who I am but a lot of people reconigzed the armour. I'm glad I have help reignite that fire again.
    Wow great job! @TheGMac316 Your armor looks excellent, thanks so much for sharing. :smiley:
    @ZOS_Adrikoth No Worries I am really glad you like it.
    I was reading ESO Community Spotlight - Mary's Mannimarco Cosplay and saw on the bottom of the write up "If you've seen or created something amazing based on The Elder Scrolls Online, let us know about it"
    So I thought I would share my cosplay
    Edited by TheGMac316 on February 5, 2020 2:32PM
  • TheGMac316
    TheGMac316
    ✭✭✭
    First off Sorry in Advance I know you don't like bumping of old posts
    But I just got my first lot of Professional Photos back from Oz Comic-Con Pop-Up cosplaying as my ESO main.
    They look that good I just had to share them with you
    0ywtz5fehlvh.png