The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Community Discord for ESO

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
My love for the community has inspired me to start unofficial Community Discord. I invite those interested to join up here. ESO https://discord.gg/9UafDmq
Edited by Tasear on January 10, 2019 3:17PM
  • iceman784
    iceman784
    ✭✭✭
    Can you make another link? This one doesn't work for me
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We started off a bit rocking with some trolls, but the discord is thriving well with almost 100 members now. Some of these members include Community Ambassadors, and Class Reps, along with Familiar faces from the forums and Twitch. We have active discussions on hot topics for community and community concerns along with other sections for community interaction.
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the invite
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My name is Community Ambassador Turelus and this is my favourite server on the Discord.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please explain to me what this is for. I still don't get it. Is it just like here to chat on forums, or to talk? If I join and want to chat with others, how do I do so? Would I be intruding?

I tried joining a discord server for ESO once but still not sure how it works and never see anyone on it. Then when I do, not sure if it is private and if I should join in the conversations or not.

I guess this is why I am social awkward online. I don't know what to do or is expected of me.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    Can you please explain to me what this is for. I still don't get it. Is it just like here to chat on forums, or to talk? If I join and want to chat with others, how do I do so? Would I be intruding?

I tried joining a discord server for ESO once but still not sure how it works and never see anyone on it. Then when I do, not sure if it is private and if I should join in the conversations or not.

I guess this is why I am social awkward online. I don't know what to do or is expected of me.

It's an more active chat then forums to talk or listen about ESO. But yes feel free to join in any conversation or just listen. Also note it is mostly text chat. So come stop by and enjoy
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a great event for discord with is chatting during the two hour eso event. Of course we are still chatting so come and join us.

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overall going well with steady growth and discussion.
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭
    - rep, pretty toxic server. I wanted to make friends and a mod banned me for no reason. T-T
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - rep, pretty toxic server. I wanted to make friends and a mod banned me for no reason. T-T
    It's been my experience the mods normally only ban for pretty extreme behaviour. I've seen people trolling the owners and still be left to stay because they stopped when asked.
    Edited by Turelus on February 3, 2020 8:05AM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    It's been my experience the mods normally only ban for pretty extreme behaviour. I've seen people trolling the owners and still be left to stay because they stopped when asked.

I have only known Turelus to only speak as such from actually witnessing it. I also find it odd someone would dig up a thread that died a year ago to complain about getting booted from a discord server.