FACTION change token please

Joinovikova
Joinovikova
✭✭✭✭
Please instead of usless items could you add to crown strore faction change token and stop buly people to stay with main on stupid DC faction..

Thanks in advance.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to bear bad news. It was about a year ago Zos acknowledged they had seen the requests for alliance change. Their specific response was they were not interested in providing it.

But keep up the good fight.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could be worse, you could be stuck in EP faction :O
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and I have 1 of my playable chars stuck in EP faction because of 1 friend who stopped playing and I cant change it to DC where it belongs with rest of my chars
    you dont even know how it hurt my eyes when I see one of my chars not in DC and no, creating new toon after long time playing this (mainly pve) is not answer
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd much prefer that any of my characters are free to join my "locked" alliance.

As it stands, most of them have been relegated to doing daily writs, and then log them off. :(
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »

Being stuck on the winning faction cant be all that bad :lul:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If you only care about winning, then fine, but being stuck in the faction which zergs the most... That's a different thing.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭

If you only care about winning, then fine, but being stuck in the faction which zergs the most... That's a different thing.

DC doesn't win tho? :thinking:

Back to the post topic.... Zos, lets power play here. Let's add it but make it 12k crowns. Its a clear supply and demand here, if the demand is as high as these people claim then why not release it and jack the prices up? On top of that if its that absurdly high we won't have filthy faction hoppers making the people who care factions too terribly mad. Its a win win win for everyone. ;)
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

DC doesn't win tho? :thinking:

Not in my region/campaign