The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fanged Worm Staff Style Page

darthgummibear_ESO
darthgummibear_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been running bg's for over a year now, and I still haven't gotten the staff page. Even at an average of 1/200 I should have gotten it a long time ago. Either I have the worst luck in the universe, or it's not dropping anymore.
  • Kahmel
    Kahmel
    ✭✭✭
    i just got it the other day with no plans to ever use it lol sorry about ur luck but its still dropping
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Should have been tradeable from the beginning.

Could've brought more PvE players to BGs, or at the very least given PvP players a better option to make money (because the BGs gear rewards don't lol).
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm seriously starting to wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Running bg's on multiple toons daily. BG's are such a complete mess right now it's not even fun anymore. I just want the staff, and I think my personal drops are somehow broken. I just started getting the battleground runner set about a week ago(which apparently has been in the game for a long time now), and completed that already. But still no staff.

With all the other issues the game has been having recently I'm wondering if there's some sort of database issue. It would be nice to get any sort of acknowledgement whatsoever.
    Edited by darthgummibear_ESO on February 4, 2020 12:10PM
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few things I've noticed about BG outfit style pages:
    - Are a more common drop from the daily random BG
    - If you run a lot of BGs in a short period of time they will dry out, when you start doing them again after a longer break, like a few weeks, it will start dropping again, so it may have a hidden cooldown.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    A few things I've noticed about BG outfit style pages:
    - Are a more common drop from the daily random BG
    - If you run a lot of BGs in a short period of time they will dry out, when you start doing them again after a longer break, like a few weeks, it will start dropping again, so it may have a hidden cooldown.

So you're suggesting I'm actually being penalized for running bg's? How messed up is that?
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

Some posts have been removed due to bashing. Please refer to our community rules to understand what is expected from members of our community.
    Edited by ZOS_FalcoYamaoka on February 4, 2020 5:53PM
    Staff Post
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rofl how does somebody manage to get a post removed in a thread about OUTFIT pages , GAWD pvpers so toxic.

There is a cooldown, try to do the daily random on a toon you don't play very much and see how fast you get a page, I am down to like 3-4 pages my two mains have only got one page between them in the last couple months,

Don't read into it to much man, they don't actually have anyone who does BGs over there is no other explanation that makes sense for the amount of serious and game breaking issues with them that are not even mentioned once anywhere lol
    Edited by precambria on February 9, 2020 12:26AM
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been awhile but I think all ( or at least most) of mine came from a daily random so might increase odds doing that on multiple toons. Also if I remember correctly winning the match increases your odds as well.
    Seemed like the drop rate decreased the more I had collected which might be tied to not giving you the same one twice but also could just be that was the way rng went for me