Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVPers who play in Kaalgrontiid (Faction-locked, 30-day CP Campaign)

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Finally ZOS listens:

Blackreach: 30 day CP-enabled, Non-Alliance Locked
    Ravenwatch: 30 day No CP, Non-Alliance Locked
    Gray Host: 30 day CP-enabled, Alliance Locked
    Icereach: 10-49 Campaign
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hallelujah
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally ZOS listens:

Yes, finally! Looking forward to finally be able to group up freely again and go where the good fights are!
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for that.
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    :D

So, what you saying is that people will go to the first campaign on the list, cause its the first campaign.

Well, that's fine. Cause currently, my 2 PVP guilds are voting what campaign to do when they change over and so far - Gray Host: 30-day CP-enabled, Alliance Locked - is winning in votes.

I suspect that other PVP guilds are also holding similar votes and if enough PVP guilds gravitate to Gray Host, then regardless of where it is on the list - 1st, 3rd or 4th - it may still end up being the highest populated campaign.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens, cause at the end of the day if enough DC, AD & EP guilds continue to go the alliance locked campaign, then it won't be long before others follow.
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is cool that the Blackreach: 30 day CP-enabled, Non-Alliance Locked Campaign will be at the top of the list, but only considering that is just burying the lead. All of the campaigns will be reset at the same time. That's what matters most. Folks won't have to give up rewards etc to choose the campaign they really prefer.

Personally, I'm going to home on Blackreach and I'd bet the ranch that the best fights and best GvG action will be there.

Now if they'd just use Battle Spirit to disable all proc sets in Cyr to increase performance and cause the fights to rely on skill rather than who can proc the most, I'd be a much happier PvP'er.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always played the main big 30 day CP campaign.
  • SFxxKANExx
    SFxxKANExx
    ✭✭
    I prefer 30 day CP Faction locked - have seen too many stolen scrolls from "own faction"
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the faction locks. So does my guild, who's always been EP-loyal since we played on Haderus and Trueflame, and I like playing with my guild.

Blood for the Pact!

You can play with ur friends even without faction lock, but i cant play with some of mine.
    So what is ur point?
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is actually brilliant if the population splits. ZOS will be like "Look at our awesome performance improvements."
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can all the griefers, ballers, farmers and scroll trolls please decide what campaign to go to, so I can go to the other. :smiley:
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can all the griefers, ballers, farmers and scroll trolls please decide what campaign to go to, so I can go to the other. :smiley:

We'll go to the most populated campaigns. You can go to the dead ones np. :)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think it’s hilarious people actually think which ones first on the list matters.

Maybe new players will choose one randomly, but pvpers obviously already have a preference.
    Edited by Iskiab on January 28, 2020 1:33AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    I like the faction locks. So does my guild, who's always been EP-loyal since we played on Haderus and Trueflame, and I like playing with my guild.

Blood for the Pact!

You can play with ur friends even without faction lock, but i cant play with some of mine.
    So what is ur point?

Just a simple display of how most people really don't even consider others, it's all me, me, me.

Blame the internet.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play on the 30 day CP Faction locked campaign. All of my friends are there :) , and so are many of my enemies :D .
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This poll is pushing an agenda. Where is the option for those who simply prefer CP PvP? Those who go where the action is and are fine with it being a CP campaign? Those who aren't bothered by faction locks one way or the other?
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I played for along time on bahlkodan, but with the loss of faction lock me and lots of my fellow players will be leaving to the locked cp campaign so I'm trying to get used to cp. However the players on kaal on pc EU as side seem to be considerably less skilled than no cp , at least during this event.
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m looking forward to the new campaigns just to see where everyone goes. Our guild had a discussion in our weekly meeting and unsurprisingly we’re going to Gray Host. It seems that most of the larger guilds are that I’ve talked to. So I’ll go too with the fam, and play in the unlocked campaign sometimes when I’m solo.

Personally, I don’t really care one way or the other, but I’ve always found this topic interesting since I see these threads or hear some streamer talking about how bad faction lock is, but in game essentially everyone I know either wants faction lock, or they couldn’t care less... so we’ll see, but I’ll be surprised if Blackreah is actually more populated than Gray Host.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like immersion and RP sometimes, so with my main and only lv50+ character, i'm a loyal EP and had always been. FOR THE PACT!

That being said, dude, it's the most populated server. Say what u want about lag, the more is still the merrier.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We'll go to the most populated campaigns. You can go to the dead ones np. :)

But after destroying the population on "your" server, you'll just go to the other. Then complain about dead servers.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally ZOS listens:

i wonder how that will get sorted.

yes, the order does matter.

if alphabetically, it'll be
    Blackreach
    Gray Host
    Ice Reach
    Ravenwatch

but i doubt it will be alphabetical. so we'll see which agenda ZOS is pushing.

honestly, i'll be in Gray Host on the 1st campaign for sure. then most likely stay for 2nd cycle. and depending on that result, might switch to Blackreach if more populated.

note that i'm glad AND concerned we're literally now be CONSOLIDATING all serious PvPer into essentially 2 (and only 2) campaign.

Locked and Non. Blackreach and Gray.

We all know NO-CP will be a deadzone, just maybe a tiny bit better than Icereach.

So we'll see. I'm excited. And scared. Mostly excited though. Or is it scary excitement?
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they do list black reach first, I really do!! I'll be on Gray host.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    I think it’s hilarious people actually think which ones first on the list matters.

Maybe new players will choose one randomly, but pvpers obviously already have a preference.

It's very funny huh.

It's the anti lock tribe who simply can't not beleive they are wrong even 6 months later.

Proper denial
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

It's very funny huh.

It's the anti lock tribe who simply can't not beleive they are wrong even 6 months later.

Proper denial

There’s zero chance the majority will choose the unlocked campaign.

I went to the unlocked CP campaign the other day. I saw some guy from my faction grab the scroll from a keep and run it to his friends on EP. Then I remembered why unlocked campaigns don’t work.

Sure there are lots of people who want to hop back and forth between factions to hop on a winning side, but why not just get good and play in a way that lets your faction win instead of riding coattails?
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's very funny huh.

Proper denial

I went to the unlocked CP campaign the other day. I saw some guy from my faction grab the scroll from a keep and run it to his friends on EP. Then I remembered why unlocked campaigns don’t work.

Sure there are lots of people who want to hop back and forth between factions to hop on a winning side, but why not just get good and play in a way that lets your faction win instead of riding coattails?

LOL this....
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was shocked to go in one of the added campaigns that are unlocked to see a DC home keep taken by AD with AD scroll left in it and walls/doors still down nobody around. I wonder why...
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's almost like people are just farming AP on the empty campaigns, like they do every Midyear Mayhem. Gasp.
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's very funny huh.

Proper denial

I see that all the time in Kaal, too. It's incredibly easy to create a "spy" account. You can find copies of the base game for sub-$5 if you look around a bit, and all of Cyrodiil is open to a base game account. A single double XP event is easily enough to get a spy character levelled and geared up and good to go, and then back to "friendly" enemy groups and scroll-swapping it all goes.

I find it genuinely odd that so many people feel as though this has been dramatically improved by faction locking, when that simply hasn't been my experience at all. I'm wondering if I'm A.) missing something, B.) people are seeing it because that's what they want to see or C.) maybe some combination of the two.
  • AgentZenish
    AgentZenish
    ✭✭✭
    No AP running scrolls on campaigns that don’t matter. They are good for low pop bonuses tho B)
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's very funny huh.

Proper denial

I see that all the time in Kaal, too. It's incredibly easy to create a "spy" account. You can find copies of the base game for sub-$5 if you look around a bit, and all of Cyrodiil is open to a base game account. A single double XP event is easily enough to get a spy character levelled and geared up and good to go, and then back to "friendly" enemy groups and scroll-swapping it all goes.

I find it genuinely odd that so many people feel as though this has been dramatically improved by faction locking, when that simply hasn't been my experience at all. I'm wondering if I'm A.) missing something, B.) people are seeing it because that's what they want to see or C.) maybe some combination of the two.
    what's your play time in Kaal NA?