The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glyphs do not stack? (Answered)

BisDasBlutGefriert
BisDasBlutGefriert
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know why glyphs do not stack in our characters inventory? I have like 4 of the exact same glyph but it's eating up 4 inventory slots opposed to just one slot. Didn't they used to stack before one tamriel?
Edited by BisDasBlutGefriert on January 31, 2020 3:52AM
~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • Synaki
    Synaki
    ✭✭✭
    Just use, sell or deconstruct them.
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, ZOS made them stack in the crafting update using the crafting table to reduce the clicks and scrolling.

Still left them unstacked intentionally in inventory or bank, otherwise they lower the value of the subscription.
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I can definitely see that being a possibility.... ah well. Thank you!
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oddbasket wrote: »
    Well, ZOS made them stack in the crafting update using the crafting table to reduce the clicks and scrolling.

Still left them unstacked intentionally in inventory or bank, otherwise they lower the value of the subscription.

make them stack for eso+ subscribers only, that would greatly increase the value of the sub ;)

they're a pain in the ass, clogging up my bank as i get at least 8 per day from writs :neutral:
    PC EU
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snoozy wrote: »
    oddbasket wrote: »

make them stack for eso+ subscribers only, that would greatly increase the value of the sub ;)

they're a pain in the ass, clogging up my bank as i get at least 8 per day from writs :neutral:

I usually give them away to people leveling enchanting, hehe :3