The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Transform to PvP

VatorLol
VatorLol
I want to transform my PvE Stamblade to PvP. What sets and builds do you suggest?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of ways to play Stamblade in PvP, @VatorLol ... so a bit more about your playstyle in Cyrodiil will go a long way towards forum-goers helping you out.

For example, do you like to play any of these: large group raid, small group, solo, gank, brawler, support, etc.

There are a lot of online guides, too, to check out when you have time.

As for me, I don't play a lot of Stamblade ... but I currently run a ganking build with Deadly Strike and Marksman's Crest for Midyear Mayhem.
  • MerguezMan
    MerguezMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    This can be a good start point:
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-nightblade-gank-build-pvp/
    https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-nightblade-bow-gank-build-pvp/

First things when starting PvP:
    - get at least 4 armor pieces with impenetrable trait.
    - accept the fact you will die. often.
    - have at least a self-healing skill. always.
    - forget everything you learned about "rotations".
    The only rule you get to remember about pve is "a good damage dealer is an alive one".

If it feels too punishing, rethink build for self-sustain and survivability. vMA builds can help.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get vigor as soon as possible. You can't PVP without it as a stamina character.

Open up the 2H skill line and maybe the S&B skill line, depending on your build.

The best stamina PVP sets you can farm in PVE are 7th Legion, Spriggans, and Bone Pirate. Get at least one of them. Spriggans is a must for a stamblade. Avoid the temptation to dump tons of gold into buying a set of Fury until you determine whether you like PVP. Fury and other PVP sets are useless in PVE

As there is no rotation, resource management is more difficult. You will need tri-stat food.

Forget everything about increasing your crit damage. Crit is useless in PVP due to players' resistances. You want penetration and weapon damage.

For the love of God, unless you are a bomber, don't even think about wearing divines armor. Impenetrable is a must. Consider one piece of well-fitted as you will be roll dodging and sprinting. A lot.

Accept that stamblades in PVP are INCREDIBLY difficult to play these days. Consider whether you'd be better off creating a stamplar alternate and jab yourself silly with the rest of them.

Don't listen to area chat unless you like horrendous music and trolls.

Enjoy! Seriously, its actually a lot of fun. Steep learning curve, but very, very fun.
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would Bloodspawn or Troll King + Shield Breaker + Spriggan + Master Bow

6/1 + 2H Mace + Bow, Tri-stat Food always with Tri-stat pot, also Warrior or Serpent Stone

But remember Stamblade is really squish, be prepared to get destroyed some times, i changed mine StamBlade to a MagBlade and found it to be much better to play
    Edited by yRaven on January 30, 2020 12:46AM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yRaven wrote: »
    I would Bloodspawn or Troll King + Shield Breaker + Spriggan + Master Bow

6/1 + 2H Mace + Bow, Tri-stat Food always with Tri-stat pot, also Warrior or Serpent Stone

But remember Stamblade is really squish, be prepared to get destroyed some times, i changed mine StamBlade to a MagBlade and found it to be much better to play

Great point. PVP is where Khajiit and Dark Elves still have a purpose as you can flip flop them between mag and stam