The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Getting normal pledge instead of veteran

Umbro100
Umbro100
✭✭✭
The last couple of days I often get ported into a normal pledge dungeon instead of a veteran. First time I thought I misclicked so I just finished and qued again for a vet, got a vet.
I was very careful to choose next time and it was a vet. But since then I got a few normal pledge again even when I made sure I choose the vet option. It is a pain, for me and for the party.If I leave, they need to find another member and I can not que again for a while. If I don't I miss out on a key and a monster helm. Wonder if this is happening to anyone else.
Just qued for a vet Wayrest II and when we got in, there vas one level 75 in the group and I instantly got an announcment vetaran hm failed. Did not see this before.So / did this person of lev 75 qued for a vet dungeon and the game decided he /she can not and we all ended up in normal or what is happening ? Very annoying since it is going on for days.
Edited by Umbro100 on January 30, 2020 3:08PM
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be clear: you're queuing for a veteran dungeon and instead getting placed into a normal dungeon? That sounds like a Group Finder issue, not really anything to do with pledges specifically.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
    Options
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is a bug of some sorts. Happens intermittently and have no idea why. But yes, a few in my guild have said the exact same thing has happened to them too and they were sure they chose vet.
    Options
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    It happened with me, but it was just a visual bug, when i finished it and enable the HM i got 2 keys normally
    Edited by yRaven on January 30, 2020 4:39PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
    Options