The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Where to go now?

CaptainBaticles
Hi all im a new player i just completed northern elsweyr but im unsure where to go now, i see there is a southern elswyr but i have no idea how to get there to continue the story from the northern part can someone help please?
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to just teleport to the wayshrine in S Elsweyr and start the quest (or grab it from the stories tab in your collections).

Or if you want something else - you can go to either auridon, stonefalls or ?glenumbra? and can grab the old starter quest (soulshriven in coldharbour I think it's called) and start your main alliance quest :)
  • CaptainBaticles
    Skorro wrote: »
    You should be able to just teleport to the wayshrine in S Elsweyr and start the quest (or grab it from the stories tab in your collections).

Or if you want something else - you can go to either auridon, stonefalls or ?glenumbra? and can grab the old starter quest (soulshriven in coldharbour I think it's called) and start your main alliance quest :)

ah brilliant thank you il try something different
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zones like Deshaan, Alik'r, and Auridon are also much easier, have more skyshards, and are a great way to level a character quickly. I found them to be more fun in the early stages as a new player than places like Morrowind or Summerset.

As you are new, I will not inundate you with advice. But I will pass on one thing I found to be vital: BUY ALL THE CHEAP APARTMENTS. The bag upgrades are something people usually prioritize, for good reason, but I think the apartments are a better call. It opens zones you can't walk to, it opens the apartment account-wide for all characters, and it provides a free travel option if you find yourself really, really far away from a wayshrine.