Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which Healer sets for MagTemplar ??

LordLomax
LordLomax
✭✭✭✭
I have a Templar healer which I currently have transmutation , Spc. , olorimes and all monster sets , what other sets do you use ?? I’m using Ancient dragon guard in heavy . I see wizard riposte is mentioned a lot on here I presume it’s weapons and jewlery.
Also is resto staff and 1h and board or destro staff better to use ??
Edited by LordLomax on January 29, 2020 1:09AM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What setting? For BGs I like doing damage too so go lightning and destro. For pure healing I like 2H and Resto.

S&B works too but you’ll have a lot lower healing tooltip’s. DW works too but doesn’t fit the Templar theme so only use them on my magblade and MagWarden.

I’d rate the sets as follows as a templar:

Transmutation > Gossamer > SPC > Meritoriois Service > The one that reduces mag costs for the group

Extended ritual spreads transmutation so it’s the best templar set. Gossamer is okay but you need to use overflowing alter to spread the buff. SPC, self evident. Meritorious service I like, just not on a magplar.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s for Cyrodiil , so what’s best to wear body wise ? I am currently using resto and lightening but do have sword and board too . Is wizards riposte worth getting ?
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »
    It’s for Cyrodiil , so what’s best to wear body wise ? I am currently using resto and lightening but do have sword and board too . Is wizards riposte worth getting ?

I think it depends on the size of your group and who you’re running with. If you’re with a MagWarden they spread the chilled effect with does minor maim.

It’s a great effect, it’s just a matter of whether it’s covered or not and whether you’re front line or not. It’s a great tanking set vs players, it’s just about whether it’s worth it or not. It’s like gossamer, if everyone’s running BRP DW there’s no point.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would that be body pieces or weapons and jewlery ?
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    What setting? For BGs I like doing damage too so go lightning and destro. For pure healing I like 2H and Resto.

S&B works too but you’ll have a lot lower healing tooltip’s. DW works too but doesn’t fit the Templar theme so only use them on my magblade and MagWarden.

I’d rate the sets as follows as a templar:

Transmutation > Gossamer > SPC > Meritoriois Service > The one that reduces mag costs for the group

Extended ritual spreads transmutation so it’s the best templar set. Gossamer is okay but you need to use overflowing alter to spread the buff. SPC, self evident. Meritorious service I like, just not on a magplar.

There´s no reason to use Spell Power Cure (SPC) when Olorime exists. Olorime is superior in every single way possible to SPC. Only reason not to run Olorime over SPC is if you don´t have Summerset chapter, but then you´re better of running something else than wasting time farming SPC if you ask me.
    Edited by Qbiken on January 29, 2020 2:29PM
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    I main an Argonian Templar Healer, My set up is below!

Kagrenac's Hope - Body pieces (1 light waist, 1 medium gauntlet, 3 heavy pieces)

Wizards Riposte - S&B, Restro Staff, and Jewelry.

Bogdan Nightflame - Monster Set

I have 31k Health, 33k Magica, 16k Stam

30k Physical, Spell Resistance, 3k Critical Resistance
    Xbox NA - EP
    Team Rocket's Finest Support
    We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest