The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Premades are horrible, but nowhere near as bad as shorthanded BGs

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I've played a TON of BGs during this event - and I'd say half of the time my team only had 2 or 3 players the entire game against two full teams. This is just ridiculous.

One match I spent the first minute solo, the next 3 minutes as 2, and finished with 3 but the match ended about 30 seconds later.... this needs sorting. It's stupid. THe match shouldn't start until you have at least close to even teams.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Presumably, it will be better, for at least a little while, when MMR is reset with the next patch. Unless there are other issues with the backfill system, everyone having the same low MMR should make it easier to find players to fill holes on teams.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now it's *** to expect a solo player to play capture the relic against two full teams.... and if you quit the BG you get penalized - so you have to sit there and wait it out and watch your day wasted.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait? I can't say a word that means foolish, or stupid in the informal context??? Are you serious?? lol... well... that's what it is... and they should be ashamed of themselves for yet another horrible oversight.
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Presumably, it will be better, for at least a little while, when MMR is reset with the next patch. Unless there are other issues with the backfill system, everyone having the same low MMR should make it easier to find players to fill holes on teams.

Resetting the MMR doesn't mean jack when how the MMR operates is hopelessly busted.

Just had a match that started with only two teams. Orange was completely empty.
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing but band aid fixes for a broken feature ZOS are too incompetent to fix.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall