Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The incoming War

Solaire
Solaire
✭✭✭
So we know from the last weeks teaser we saw a shadow of Vampire Lord,
we don't know if it's going to be in the game as an Ultimate ability/Skill or just an NPC

but if it's coming to the game then i'm expecting a full War between Werewolves Gang and Vampires, i don't mean an actual "Fun" war in the game

Yes, i mean whiners.
Why am i posting this on a PVP thread?
because the Fire will start here, mark my words.

What are you thoughts?
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solaire wrote: »
    we don't know if it's going to be in the game as an Ultimate ability/Skill or just an NPC

but if it's coming to the game then i'm expecting a full War between Werewolves Gang and Vampires, i don't mean an actual "Fun" war in the game

Yes, i mean whiners.

What are you thoughts?

TEAM EDWARD BUT HE ISNT AS HOT

LOL

STILL GO VAMPS

Also twilight sucks
    Edited by ThePhantomThorn on January 25, 2020 11:16PM
  • Solaire
    Solaire
    ✭✭✭

Yes, i mean whiners.

What are you thoughts?

LOL

STILL GO VAMPS

Also twilight sucks

no ***
  • Solaire
    Solaire
    ✭✭✭

Yes, i mean whiners.

What are you thoughts?

LOL

STILL GO VAMPS

Also twilight sucks

no ***

*no h0m0
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, i mean whiners.

What are you thoughts?

LOL

STILL GO VAMPS

Also twilight sucks

no ***

*no h0m0

I’m a lesbian
    Still, the werewolf was hotter
  • Solaire
    Solaire
    ✭✭✭

Yes, i mean whiners.

What are you thoughts?

LOL

STILL GO VAMPS

Also twilight sucks

no ***

*no h0m0

I’m a lesbian
    Still, the werewolf was hotter

*The furry Gang
  • MerguezMan
    MerguezMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right now:
    3nfd70.jpg

In 6 months:
    3nfd17.jpg

Mark my memes, you may see them on next PTS
    Edited by MerguezMan on January 28, 2020 10:41AM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WW is kinda dead tbh. In pvp and pve. In greymoor they are going to add justice penalty ("criminal act" thing, just like necro) to WW and vamp. So WW wont even be good for RP. Vamp will still remain widely used in endgame pvp and pve.
    We already have huge disproportions in ww / vamp player population. Like 70 - 80 % are vampires. Also it is way harder to find people giving ww bites to new players than before.
    So tbh. OP is saying that we will have a "war" but I dont see it happening as there are no "sides" that will fight. We only have 1 side - vampires. WWs are already extinct...
  • Solaire
    Solaire
    ✭✭✭
    WW is kinda dead tbh. In pvp and pve. In greymoor they are going to add justice penalty ("criminal act" thing, just like necro) to WW and vamp. So WW wont even be good for RP. Vamp will still remain widely used in endgame pvp and pve.
    We already have huge disproportions in ww / vamp player population. Like 70 - 80 % are vampires. Also it is way harder to find people giving ww bites to new players than before.
    So tbh. OP is saying that we will have a "war" but I dont see it happening as there are no "sides" that will fight. We only have 1 side - vampires. WWs are already extinct...

I disagree, the Werewolf Gang is alive and kicking, I almost see Werewolves daily, and Vampire is mainly used because of Drain Essence and Reduced DMG, i doubt people gonna even bother with Vampire after the Nerf for Drain Essence goes live.