The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please add more makeup, especially eyeshadows PLEASE

xXMeowMeowXx
xXMeowMeowXx
✭✭✭✭✭
I love makeup irl would like to see more in game.

Would be cool if you added a whole new package for the crown store, as well. Here is to hoping. X
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, would be quite nice to have some shadows that are somewhere between drag queen and subtle (but, closer to the latter).
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Yeah, would be quite nice to have some shadows that are somewhere between drag queen and subtle (but, closer to the latter).

I never thought of drag queen makeup but I guess those feathered eyelashes would sort of be that.

I prefer the high fashion makeup like the e-magazine shoots and the everyday makeup like I wear to school.

But it is a fantasy game, so yeah go wild with it !!

Edited by xXMeowMeowXx on January 18, 2020 10:27AM
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More hairstyles for men as well please <3
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

I never thought of drag queen makeup but I guess those feathered eyelashes would sort of be that.

Yeah, I don't hate them, in fact I got some of them for variety, but most are a bit OTT for me. :blush:

The Dragonfly ones are nice, though.

A green shadow (moss, or khaki), with light gold highlights, which you could wear with the Subtle Dark Lashes, would be great.

I prefer the high fashion makeup like the e-magazine shoots and the everyday makeup like I wear to school.

Yeah, sounds good. :smile:
    Edited by Tigerseye on January 20, 2020 5:15AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The other problem is the more obvious shadows sometimes overlap your char's eyebrows, making them look really thin and uneven.

Wish I could post a pic on here, to show you what I mean.

The Amethyst Lashes are one of the ones that do this.

Dark Emphasise do it, to an extent, as well.

• TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    What we need for sure are more LONG HAIR STYLES. Lots of medieval and fantasy characters have long hair. The barbaric hair makes most of my toons look weird . If I want makeup I use the amethyst lashes. They’re not gaudy and too far out. Don’t really need elves with a full face of Sephora running around but long luscious locks would be much appreciated
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want black hair dye for my high elf...
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What we need for sure are more LONG HAIR STYLES. Lots of medieval and fantasy characters have long hair. The barbaric hair makes most of my toons look weird . If I want makeup I use the amethyst lashes. They’re not gaudy and too far out. Don’t really need elves with a full face of Sephora running around but long luscious locks would be much appreciated

The Amethyst are pretty gaudy, to be honest.

I have them.

They also cover part of your char's eyebrows (unless they are already very thin and/or high ones), which obviously shouldn't happen:

6LdW5k5.png

I want long, wavy/curly hair, too, but this is a thread about eyeshadow; not hair.
    Edited by Tigerseye on January 24, 2020 10:08AM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just for comparison, here are the Dragonfly Wing and the Subtle Dark, neither of which cover the eyebrows and the Dark Emphasise, which do, but less obviously:

xJcPGVX.png
    Dragonfly Wing

UhxoUCg.png
    Dragonfly Wing

e65POec.png
    Subtle Dark

rAkQg8h.png
    Dark Emphasis

Edited by Tigerseye on January 24, 2020 10:09AM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be all for it if makeup stopped "healing" scars. And worked better on vampires.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black hair for high elves please.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    First could they please enable more than one face marking? Some people might want eye shadow AND lipstick at the same time...
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    First could they please enable more than one face marking? Some people might want eye shadow AND lipstick at the same time...

This. I don´t understand why most eyeshadows are located in "facial hair" tab.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They should be in there own catgeory. And they cannot make the excuse there wouldn't be another items for it *Show grey bear skin for waden*
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They should be in there own catgeory. And they cannot make the excuse there wouldn't be another items for it *Show grey bear skin for waden*

*warden
  • Cerotonin
    Cerotonin
    ✭✭✭
    Sephora Scrolls Online
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

They might, although you are, technically, supposed to only emphasise one, or the other.

So, if you have strong lip colour, you are supposed to stick to neutral coloured eyes (or maybe a gentle, natural colour, like a mossy green) and if you have a strong eyeshadow colour, you are supposed to stick to a neutral, clear, or pinkish lip.

Of course, rules are made to be broken, but maybe ZOS would prefer they weren't?

• Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree more make-up

I'd love to see some goth styles for my vamps

I would love long hair and maybe silver spakly cobweb hair accessories and bat hair clips and half moon hair accessories
    Id like a little coffin backpack for my vampire too and more deep dark lipstics and very long black or even deep purple eye lashes.