The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

'Welcome to Cyrodiil' Quest for EP faction, on an AD toon?!

lozq
lozq
✭✭✭
I was running with a large group in cyro a couple of days ago and there was the usual sharing of quests going on. I accidentally clicked accept on 'Welcome to Cyrodiil', but when I went to abandon it I noticed it was instructing me to proceed to the North-Eastern (or whatever) Morrowind gate and speak to Warlord Thingamabob (or whoever).

I'm AD. Presumably everyone in our group was, as well. So...how did an AD player acquire this quest to share? Faction and class are both locked after character creation, yes?

Before the inevitable 'gAmE sO br0kEn z0S bAd' brigade chimes in, I'm not having a rant. I'm just really curious about how this happened.

(:
Quinnine | Tankblade | PC NA
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible he was grouped with an EP while outside of Cyrodiil and received it from a share. Now he just likes to share it to other AD for giggles.
  • lozq
    lozq
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    It's possible he was grouped with an EP while outside of Cyrodiil and received it from a share. Now he just likes to share it to other AD for giggles.

Never thought of that - I do believe you've solved it. Thankyou :)
    Quinnine | Tankblade | PC NA