The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

~ DELETED POST ~

keto3000
keto3000
✭✭✭
~DELETED POST ~
Edited by keto3000 on September 7, 2022 11:55AM
“The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL — I initially thought this was a question thread that I could helpfully answer. Great name!
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    When the game first started in 2014, it was one of the most googled questions for ESO. Back then, PvE'ers used to get a faction buff if their faction had emperor in Cyrodiil, so a lot of peers ran in there a lot without knowing. :wink:
    LOL — I initially thought this was a question thread that I could helpfully answer. Great name!

“The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    keto3000 wrote: »
    When the game first started in 2014, it was one of the most googled questions for ESO. Back then, PvE'ers used to get a faction buff if their faction had emperor in Cyrodiil, so a lot of peers ran in there a lot without knowing. :wink:

I actually had to answer this question last night in Cyro zone chat when a newbie asked it. BTW, I might be interested in your guild. I’ve been having lots of fun in the MM event even though I am terrible at PvP. And despite being here since beta, I’ve never done a trial, so I’m more of a newb than my /played time would suggest. Still have a lot to learn myself, although I can certainly help folks who are just starting the game. I’ll check out your guild in the guild finder.