The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Thread for Pro-Saxhleel(Argonian) to be aware of each other.

• TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ankhor8 wrote: »
    @TelvanniWizard
    As already identified, you know not of the path of Seth. You only imagine and play at the outskirts of decay. We identify the conduit connecting living and leaving. Your enduring appreciation and attention to our kind and our Hist is evident of your desire to be like.
    May Sithis guide you home

That was great, totally unexpected :D

Wanna be my buffon slave? 2 free days per week ;)
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings Egg-Kin I am a Sun-Scale and am part of the An-Xileel
    @TelvanniWizard
    As already identified, you know not of the path of Seth. You only imagine and play at the outskirts of decay. We identify the conduit connecting living and leaving. Your enduring appreciation and attention to our kind and our Hist is evident of your desire to be like.

Ah Yes..the Ashen ones. Must be sad not knowing that they are actually worshipping false idols. Their time in the Sun will end eventually and when they least suspect it
    Edited by Iccotak on January 23, 2020 2:08AM
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    @TelvanniWizard

I serve the Hist and my kin. It would be far wiser for you and yours to wise up and recognize like Almalexia did when we saved you all from the Akaviri invasion. If you persist to offend, you will join your ether ancestors sooner than anticipated.
    Maybe your not well suited to be living in those tall mushroom towers, the thin air may be affecting your means of measurement. We are humble, deadly and patient. Be wary of mistaking weakness where it is absent.
    Kota-Sax-Blood of True An-Xileel
    TrueAn-Xileel.guildlaunch.com
    Psn community page: An-Xileel
    Seth Salute
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Sounds really interesting is it still going?
  • Hu-Rikan
    Hu-Rikan
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds really interesting is it still going?

Yes we are still active, which console are you on Marshkin?
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Brilliant I am on xbox Eu
    Thank you for your reply Beeko!
    Edited by Hellkaptain on May 9, 2020 11:31AM