The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My crazy old necro vamp's Flaming Nix

Ye_Olde_Crowe
Ye_Olde_Crowe
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey there, I finally got around to finishing my crazy old necro vamp's living quarters ... the Flaming Nix Deluxe Garrett.
Alexandre is - as I already mentioned - a necromancer, a vampire, totally crazy ... and his work-life-balance is practically non-existent.
This is Alexandre:
WTpOsbg.jpg
This is his (and his crazy old necro vamp cat's) cultist corner:
3TU6FHT.jpg
This is his place for theoretical studies, hygiene (his shower is nicknamed 'The BloodBath') and sleep (the coffin may be old, but at least the upholstery is cozy):
qmWTuDc.jpg
And these are his workbenches, along with his stock pile of soul gems, failed past and/or future necromantic experiments - and (in the cage) someone to snack on. As if The BloodBath wasn't enough...
Eg4lA7E.jpg
Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on January 24, 2020 3:45PM
PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • ermenaa
    ermenaa
    ✭✭✭
    It looks great! You certainly made it to feel authentic vampire house.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is that birb in the last picture?
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is that birb in the last picture?

That's the taxidermy bird Zanil Tehran sold a few weeks ago. It's pretty stiff/flat, as if it had been run over by a cart, but if placed in the right places it can look somewhat alive despite everything. I placed one on top of a wooden wall in my Orcish gladiator's Hammerdeath bungalow as well, and I like that one, too.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=