The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

fishing improvements

volkeswagon
volkeswagon
✭✭✭✭✭
i have some ideas for fishing. I think it would be good to make the fish you catch a raw item that requires cutting at a provisioning station and not wherever you’re at. And have it like other raw materials that get refined where you can cut multiple fish at one time because cutting fish is like watching paint dry. You could also have other useful or valuable items drop from cutting such as pearls that can be sold to merchants or provisioning ingredients or style material.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an addon called Votan's Fish Fillet that will handle the stack for you but I agree such a function should be part of the base game.
  • Pinoh
    Pinoh
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah there's an add on for pc users. But they need to be making quality of life changes like this to help out console players.
    come visit my slide at my enchanted snow globe