The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wishlist for future implementations into ESO

silver1surfer69
silver1surfer69
✭✭✭✭
Dear devs, deciders and players,

here is a wishlist of implementations i collected for future patches.
Shortly to my background: im aproaching 10k hours of gameplay and i collected this wishlist over quite a long period of time, there went some thoughts into this list. Thank you!

- 3stat regeneration glyph

- Non CP duel mode

- 2+ duel mode

- 3stat mundus stone

- 3stat regeneration mundus stone

- Buff for scroll carriers in pvp (eg fight stronger and/or defend better when scroll) (not necessesarily faster). For heroic stories like u intend with volendrung.

- Character faction change option (maybe for paying crowns??^^)

- Ability to port out of home more convienient (without using guild members)

- Possibility to use both morphs of an ability

- Better incentive/reward for a stronger motivation to place camps in pvp, eg AP reward or even better a small buff, or something else.

- If there isnt already such a thing: a timer for the scroll in cyro. Sometimes someone walks around with it for a long time, without intending to place it.

- A max cap for stats (eg stam, mag, regeneration and so on) to prevent possible cheating. Like resistance has a max cap for utilization. Think what is possible with the sets in the game and ad eg 5k for safety, like 45-50k cap for no cp stam, (more for CP mode or health and so on...)

- Scaling for the launcher for 4k users
PC/EU
Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do you wish to have in eso? what did i forget?
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Make nerf calls cost crowns.
  • Sennecca
    Sennecca
    ✭✭✭
    A small open zone where pvp is enabled without keeps where people who just like to pvp without having to ride from battle to battle?
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be nice to add a clockwork jewelry table and a clockwork outfit station.

And it would be great to put chars optionally into idle mode in owned houses. If you talk to them, add an option "I need you to continue my adventure." introducing basically a hot relog.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sennecca wrote: »
    A small open zone where pvp is enabled without keeps where people who just like to pvp without having to ride from battle to battle?

Totally support that! I dont like pvdoor. Great idea! Maybe something like a large scale Death Match. Eventally with some rules for winning, like after 30 min, which faction has most kills, or something...
    PC/EU
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A toast to that
    H4r0jrZh.png
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Lucious90
    Lucious90
    ✭✭✭
    Underdog buffs in pvp for being out populated in servers.

Rated Bgs or premade PvP arenas with tiered prizes like in Cryo

id like to see smaller ish scale outside of Cyro Similar to DoAC or WAR pvp/RvR zones

Monster sets available full time like the Elite gear vendor for Ap
    Xbox/NA
    Naturegoat - Stam Warden
    Healgoat- Mag temp
    Staticgoat- Stam Sorc
  • Maxx7410
    Maxx7410
    ✭✭✭✭

Better make them banned! ;)
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to add a clockwork jewelry table and a clockwork outfit station.

And it would be great to put chars optionally into idle mode in owned houses. If you talk to them, add an option "I need you to continue my adventure." introducing basically a hot relog.

Very nice^^, i love the idea that all your chars hanging out in your home. I think that would be a great addition and totally suiting for the game cause it will be more immersive when you talk to the other char, like you said: pls continue my adventure...
    PC/EU
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lucious90 wrote: »
    Underdog buffs in pvp for being out populated in servers.

Rated Bgs or premade PvP arenas with tiered prizes like in Cryo

id like to see smaller ish scale outside of Cyro Similar to DoAC or WAR pvp/RvR zones

Monster sets available full time like the Elite gear vendor for Ap

Nice^^
    PC/EU