Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can’t group on main character

AydynAryos
AydynAryos
Soul Shriven
For a few days I have not been able to join or create groups on my main character. The game seems to thinks I’m in a group, but not group leader, even though I am not. I’ve submitted a ticket for this, and customer support has been zero help. in fact, they were quite infuriating, when after sending me nothing more than an apology for the untimely error was enough to file the ticket “solved.”

I’m paying for ESO+ and unable to group during a limited time event. Does anyone else have a fix for this? I’ve tried the obvious:

/reloadui
Changed areas
Logged off/on, switched off for extended periods of time

All with no luck :/
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try clearing your local cache
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• AydynAryos
    AydynAryos
    Soul Shriven
    Sadly that did not work. And support has sent another “Woops we’re sorry, but you’ve gotta deal with it cause we can’t do anything about it” message. I know 6 other people that this is happening to, and we’re all ESO+ subscribers. I’m not cool with paying for a service that doesn’t work.
  • AydynAryos
    AydynAryos
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone have any other suggestions? Guild mates are losing Alts to this now too so I’m afraid to use activity finder for anything. Missing out on many many keys and geodes..