The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Make these crown store items come back

TigressCreed
TigressCreed
✭✭✭
Some of us either didn’t know of the game when these came out or life happened and we missed out. Which of these items would you desperately want to make a come back, or list your other requests @ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by TigressCreed on January 22, 2020 9:11PM
Xbox NA TigressCreed

Make these crown store items come back 89 votes

Brassy Assassin hair, costume, personality
24%
jbranstub17_ESOGarpleyEmirriiHyporisAliyavanaLadyNalcaryasupremeiceprincessJacen_VeronSeminolegirl1992VindoldxclassgamingVinterskaldAnumarilEnolezDrataSendirraPopotoSaladAraneae6537mikikatzeRinging_NirnrootxXMeowMeowXx 22 votes
Treethane Ceremonial Dress
14%
CireousNirntrotterCoolBlast3beckamayStreegaXDark_One13Yellow_MonolithJayJayIsSoJaygepe87RaisinMichaeCMDR_Un1k0rnnoblecron 13 votes
Xanmeer Crates- make Argonians great again
19%
SporvansnowsongHidesFromSunkilled_PersephoneNinrod86IccotakFischblutTommy_The_GunTonyRockaroniDosuulStarlockOpalbladeskrvbb10rddoometteHappyTheCamperMADGODMARCHTigressCreed 17 votes
Nothing! Toss them into oblivion!
41%
Moloch1514calitrumanb14_ESOnpukWillhelmBlackixiekwisatzidkAektannShaloknirArcVelarianRampealSnowZeniaLindsC BananaPuzzlenutsDBZVelenaYoshShmenge96RoyajiLehnuinLordLomax 37 votes
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    *cough* Dapple Grey Palfrey and Grey Yokudan Charger *cough* ;)
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brassy Assassin hair, costume, personality
    *Pssst*

Throw Veya hair in with it :)
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everything. We should have a permanent crown store filled with everything that has been released.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zorrin wrote: »
    *cough* Dapple Grey Palfrey and Grey Yokudan Charger *cough* ;)

Agreed. They were never advertised as limited time, and I'm still not sure why they were removed. They haven't even come back in crown crates.

If I'd known I'd have gotten the Dapple Grey Palfrey first and waited to get the White Mane Horse later, instead of thinking I could do it the other way around. :(
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • waswar292
    waswar292
    ✭✭
    I legit just want the Subtle Dark Lashes.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waswar292 wrote: »

They are amazing i use em on ever girl character
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pocket Mammoth! I don't know if it actually was in the Crown Store or in a previous Crown Crate installment, but every time I see someone with one of these I get so jealous! I want one!
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pocket Mammoth! I don't know if it actually was in the Crown Store or in a previous Crown Crate installment, but every time I see someone with one of these I get so jealous! I want one!

Flame Atronach crown crates.
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Flame Atronach crown crates.

Aw, damn. I've never bought a single Crown Crate and I intend to keep it that way, even if they brought them back. Bummer. But thanks anyway :)
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was definitely sold on the crown store at some point because I bought it and ESO Fasion lists it as costing 700 crowns, but I have no idea when that was.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

It was definitely sold on the crown store at some point because I bought it and ESO Fasion lists it as costing 700 crowns, but I have no idea when that was.

Well, that would be awesome, if they were not just a Crown Crate exclusive and ZOS would, at some point, decide to bring them back. I just adore the little guys, they're so cute! And while I would gladly pay 700 Crowns for one of them, I wouldn't pay even 1 Crown for a crate. Not playing that RNG-game.

• TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    Well you’re in luck because if you pre order the Greymoor dlc you get one!
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh wow, you're actually right! I had looked into the pre-order bonuses (or thought that I had) but somehow only saw the horse. Didn't really think about it after the first glance, because I'm on PS4 and we still can't pre-order as of yet. But I absolutely will once I can! Thanks for telling me, that really made me happy just now :)

• TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭

Oh wow, you're actually right! I had looked into the pre-order bonuses (or thought that I had) but somehow only saw the horse. Didn't really think about it after the first glance, because I'm on PS4 and we still can't pre-order as of yet. But I absolutely will once I can! Thanks for telling me, that really made me happy just now :)

Awww 😊 glad I could help out! They’re super cute and I can’t wait to get mine!
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    waswar292 wrote: »

They should definitely be a permanent addition.

No one should have to run around without eyelashes...

As should all music boxes.

Would also like a return of the Bandaari Pedlar crates, at some point.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And toss the bloody pokemon indrik mounts in with them!
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have loved this costume every single year, but somehow never seen it in store. Only recently found out it's even been released. Every New Life Festival I dream!

The Assassin stuff was on sale at least twice last year. I'm sure it'll be back next crime event, as it was then, so I don't have much worry about that.

With the treethane dress, I couldn't find info on when it was in store. And I do religiously check costumes and the like when new stuff is out, so I think it may have been a while. :(
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    Ilambris pack! <3
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [x] Karthwolf face/body painting. Thank you :)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The robot costume.

As a guild we need this for … reasons.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭

Pocket mammoth is coming with greymoore not sure if it’s the standard or collectors edition 👍
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The robot costume.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Do you mean this?
    0d687f99ca76090951d81882b2d4a0c6.jpg

You can get brass colored one from a runebox in game, either by farming veteran Asylum Sanctorium or buying it from a guild store.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    The robot costume.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Do you mean this?

You can get brass colored one from a runebox in game, either by farming veteran Asylum Sanctorium or buying it from a guild store.

Yes …

This one is never likely to step in a veteran anything without immediately turning to a cloud of dust. The runeboxes sell for millions presently. Not an option either!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »

Pocket mammoth is coming with greymoore not sure if it’s the standard or collectors edition 👍

It's actually the pre-order bonus. Which is a bit problematic, since by what I hear and read, I'm not sure we will be able to pre-order on PS4 at all. But I think I have seen somewhere that we will still get the pre-order bonuses for a limited time by just buying the game (probably shortly after it releases)? I certainly hope so, I reallly want that pocket mammoth :'(

• Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The robot costume.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Do you mean this?

Yes …

This one is never likely to step in a veteran anything without immediately turning to a cloud of dust. The runeboxes sell for millions presently. Not an option either!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

The silver one was also added to a (re-run?) of crown crates a few months back! I can't recall which season it was though.
    Edit: Was Baandari crates.
    Edited by Raisin on January 28, 2020 10:54PM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The robot costume.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Do you mean this?

Yes …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

You play on NA, right? If I'm mistaken and you are on EU I can donate some gold to you for that robot as an early (or late) Fishmas gift. I'm sure more people would join in.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The robot costume.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Do you mean this?

Yes …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

You play on NA, right? If I'm mistaken and you are on EU I can donate some gold to you for that robot as an early (or late) Fishmas gift. I'm sure more people would join in.

Bless your kind heart. Khajiit is on PC EU and does not lack coin - hard earned every single one! She just would like the whole of her guild to be able to get this costume for an event perhaps - not just for this one.

And there are plenty of others who probably missed it too. Perhaps at the DLC anniversary it could come back on sale for a bit?

So thank you most kindly again for the offer of sweet coin but this one must decline to take your shinies.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So thank you most kindly again for the offer of sweet coin but this one must decline to take your shinies.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Even as paw slips quietly into pocket... :D

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are much better items they could bring back than the three you listed.
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really like the werewolf lord( can't recall the name) to make a comeback. One of the few things I would actually buy crowns in order to get.