The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

how is cyrodil on PS4 Pro?

MrDenimChicken
MrDenimChicken
✭✭✭✭✭
I played on Xbox One (not the one X), and lag in cyrodil was so bad that I quit playing

I'm considering coming back, but now on my PS4 Pro, since it's a little more powerful.

Can anyone share if Cyrodil lag is bearable on the PS4 Pro? Have there been any changes to cyrodil lag in the last year?

• Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I stopped playing ESO for the same reason on ps4, now i came back and it seems to be working better, but can't fully confirm it since i've been playing only for a couple of days so far.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played on Xbox One (not the one X), and lag in cyrodil was so bad that I quit playing

I'm considering coming back, but now on my PS4 Pro, since it's a little more powerful.

Can anyone share if Cyrodil lag is bearable on the PS4 Pro? Have there been any changes to cyrodil lag in the last year?

Lag is okay - if you have good internet and ethernet to console... But Cyro itself is full of load screens and blue screens (crashes to dashboard). The load screens have been an issue for more than 18 months. Blue screen crashing also an old issue, but those are much more frequent since last DLC was released - weeks have passed with no firm resolution yet and you can expect to get dumped out of the game every hour or two in Cyrodiil until it's fixed.
    PS4NA
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Upgraded from PS4 to PS4 Pro. Can confirm Cyro is still trash. Load screens. Crashes. 999+ ping. Abilities not casting. The usual.

It’s been this way for years. Slightly faster processor on your console won’t fix it.