Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legion Zero Destrier.

NotaDaedraWorshipper
NotaDaedraWorshipper
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Why are so many things getting daedric-fied, or edgier and cooler in some other way, instead of just being normal?

I noticed that the new Holdbreaker Warhorse uses a new horse model which actually looks quite nice, a first for the horse models to me. The Legion Zero Destrier uses this new model aswell but of course it got some exaggerated daedric-fied armour on it, instead of having some normal looking Imperial styled armour and equipment.
How did this even happen logicly? Did the Legion Zero reforge all their horse armour after becoming servants and minions of Molag Bal? First Second Legion style pages disappeared for Legion Zero and now this horse.

7yJ4BU4.jpg
6zTC0fZ.jpg

If it have had more normal looking gear I'd be all over that buy button.
Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on January 23, 2020 3:42PM
[Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did this even happen logicly? Did the Legion Zero reforge all their horse armour after becoming servants and minions of Molag Bal? First Second Legion style pages disappeared for Legion Zero and now this horse.

They had nothing else to do in Cyrodiil during all the lag and downtime.
  • ccloyesb14_ESO
    ccloyesb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I love it and bought it. To each their own!
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any unique summoning animations?
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I love the horse itself and some of the armour isn't bad. I just wish it was less spiky and pointy armour.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on January 24, 2020 10:07AM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love the horse itself and some of the armour isn't bad. I just wish it was less spiky and pointy armour.
    The biggest offender in the tacky armour department imo is the horned monster helm they slapped on its head. You can disable that by ticking 'Hide Mount Stamina Upgrade' in the Gameplay options. I did so it only has its basic armour on now. But not sure if that would help you like it more, or if that's not your main issue. :smile:
    N-vtelen.png
    I've been looking for a decent black horse for ages now, so I bought it and I'm happy with it.
    Edited by bluebird on January 24, 2020 12:11PM
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Second Legion style pages disappeared for Legion Zero and now this horse.

I'm not going to comment on the horse rant, but I will say I agree with you on how much of a shame it is that the Second Legion pages that were supposed to be available during the (canceled) July 2019 MYM aren't available during this January 2020 one. I'm hoping it just means the July MYM events will be Second Legion, and the January ones will be Legion Zero, and NOT that they'll be scrapping the Second Legion style. Because it was/is really good.