The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Furnishing suggestion: Consolidated Attunable Stations

Nonna_SoF
Nonna_SoF
Soul Shriven
It would be nice to get an item from the Master Writ merchant that, if you have all four of a set, allows you to make them into one station. Probably something you use, click on one of the items for the set you want to combine and get a confirmation dialog that tells you you're about to combine a, b, c, and d stations. I'd imagine the station itself would be 2-3 times the length and about the same depth as the normal stations. To simplify things it could only create and improve pieces as adding the other features would clutter the menus a lot.
Such an item would really help people who have all the crafting stations in their houses and still want them to look nice. Especially with the ever increasing number of craftable sets.So I hope it will be considered.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a great idea! I have also proposed this some time ago to counter the sea of crafting stations people put in guild houses. The same way you select the style, you could select the set. I don't see why there should be a limit to how many stations a master station could contain, but maybe 10 or more would be enough.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking rather than buy a crafting station you buy a tome you can attune then apply it to the existing basic crafting table for that craft. Basically something similar to crafting motifs but for crafting stations.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    That's a great idea! I have also proposed this some time ago

Yeah, same here, in the crafting subforum.