The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wild Hunt Season Crates...Please Bring Them Back

Unseelie
Unseelie
✭✭✭✭
Like the title says, this has to be my favorite season that I was not around for. So so many great things involved. I know there have been threads about it off and on, just tossing my voice in and trying to keep fresh in mind.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can add in another request for this!
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see this crate return.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS will Unseelie It will be a limited edition in some way.
  • Unseelie
    Unseelie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inhuman003 wrote: »
    ZOS will Unseelie It will be a limited edition in some way.

I definitely hope so, thanks!
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t get why they don’t cycle the crate seasons more often... it’s a way for them to make money and some of us really like the cosmetics offered in them and are willing to buy them. Unless they’re purposely making the wait longer so you out of frustration spend more worried the items won’t be back for another two years
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    I can add in another request for this!

Holy Mara’s sweetrolls! You have ALOT of characters. Lol should get an achievement for fully levelling all those.
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • Unseelie
    Unseelie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t get why they don’t cycle the crate seasons more often... it’s a way for them to make money and some of us really like the cosmetics offered in them and are willing to buy them. Unless they’re purposely making the wait longer so you out of frustration spend more worried the items won’t be back for another two years

I agree, even if it was something like one weekend a month being "Wild Crate Weekend" where they make a different crate available on the last weekened of every month for only the weekend it would I think bring a huge amount of buys.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wild Hunt crates are the last crate season I'm waiting to see a comeback of. I really want to see them return but at the same time I don't want them to return right now, 'cause my plus hasn't renewed yet :D
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!