Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Launcher - downloading the game?

Nicator
Nicator
✭✭
How many years will it take to download the game? Full Steam games download in a few minutes. But this go for all day and nothing happens :)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicator wrote: »
    How many years will it take to download the game? Full Steam games download in a few minutes. But this go for all day and nothing happens :)

We will find out next week when they drop it on PTS
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Nicator
    Nicator
    ✭✭
    I'm returning to the game and got the launcher from official website. And I want to download ESO - but its still at 0 % after many hours :(
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do not know how long it will take. Also, most Steam games are much smaller than ESO so their dl times are not very relevant.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cancel the download. Reboot your PC and start over. Reboot may not needed.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nicator

Since updating through the launcher is not working, the next step you can try is restarting the ESO Launcher followed by running a repair. If the repair gets stuck at 0%, you may need to download a new patch manifest file. Instructions on how to do so can be found below.

What do I do if I get Error 210 "PatchManifestError_DownloadFail" when trying to download The Elder Scrolls Online on Windows?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nicator
    Nicator
    ✭✭
    Thanks all :) Running the launcher as admin solved all my problems :)