Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Fight for Glory during the Midyear Mayhem PvP Event"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
b9ffcf734056b9b4f66060ae589e6b04.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "Fight for Glory during the Midyear Mayhem PvP Event" blog article.

Clash with your fellow players in Cyrodiil, the Battlegrounds, and Imperial City during the Midyear Mayhem event and you’ll earn bonus Alliance Points and exclusive new rewards!
Staff Post
  • Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 complaints about it being a PvP event
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gonna be a blue screen LOLfest on PS4.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is there a typo here?

"When you complete one of these quests, you receive two Event Tickets in addition to your regular rewards. Note that you can earn only three tickets per day per account, resetting at 1:00AM EST each morning."

So we complete TWO quests to get THREE tickets?

And will the Fighter's Guild Bounties count?
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on January 22, 2020 3:41PM
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Max event tickets only 3 per day? Why?
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is there a typo here?

"When you complete one of these quests, you receive two Event Tickets in addition to your regular rewards. Note that you can earn only three tickets per day per account, resetting at 1:00AM EST each morning."

So we have to complete TWO quests to get THREE tickets?

This is what I'm wondering too. Where does the third ticket come from? A boss in Imperial City? A drop somewhere?
    Edited by ArchangelIsraphel on January 22, 2020 3:41PM
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you complete one of these quests, you receive two Event Tickets in addition to your regular rewards. Note that you can earn only three tickets per day per account, resetting at 1:00AM EST each morning.

so a second quest completion gives awards 1 event ticket?

Edit: looks like others beat me to it.
    Edited by SpacemanSpiff1 on January 22, 2020 3:43PM
  • Celeste_blue_dragon
    Sounds interesting, maybe I visit Cyrodiil after 1,5 years again.
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, cannot wait to sit and wait 2 hours in queue, then crash 17 times per hour, this will be fun.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    Max event tickets only 3 per day? Why?

No event granted more than three per day except New Life Festival when it accounted for cancelled Undaunted event. Usually it's one or two per day
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, that is a typo. We'll update the article accordingly.
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, cannot wait to sit and wait 2 hours in queue, then crash 17 times per hour, this will be fun.

Theres more than one campaign
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any word on if Second Legion style from the cancelled Midyear Mayhem will make a return?
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, will we ever get to know what happened to the Second Legion style?
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to know about 2nd legion style. That jerkin was beautifully done and I'd love to wear this on a stam character.
    Edited by Dalsinthus on January 22, 2020 4:35PM
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the Second Legion style be added back to the Midyear which occurs during... well... midyear, aka summer?
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wel at least I won't miss the whole event due to upcoming field op, I will get a few days to enjoy the midyear mayhem
  • UtopianWarrior88
    UtopianWarrior88
    ✭✭✭
    I don't wanna complain, but ZOS - you really could work on your announcement timings. 1 day ahead of an event is really not great, give us a week's notice!
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker are they going to open extra IC campaigns too or just Cyrodiil?

Side note. My iPad doesn’t auto fill the place I live, my own name, etc. but when I typed cyro it auto filled Cyrodiil. Love the advanced tech lol.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • HugsAlotOfBosmer
    Where did the second legion style go?
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like to know too.
    Legion Zero style doesn't look "Imperial" at all :'(
  • HugsAlotOfBosmer
    Ufretin wrote: »

I'd like to know too.
    Legion Zero style doesn't look "Imperial" at all :'(

Looks kinda bad too, not gonna lie. the second legion style was amazing
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a question. Since this even is going to last for about 13 days, are there any plans to launch additional campaigns (since a lot of addition people would want to go to Cyrodiil to grab event tickets ) ?
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not meaning to be rude, but you really need to work on your proof reading before posting articles on your website!

This is not the first time there have been mistakes or lack of clarity in announcements.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....what happened to the Second Legion style??
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit, never mind a player created post on the forums was more informative.
    Edited by max_only on January 22, 2020 6:30PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for "Fight for Glory during the Midyear Mayhem PvP Event" blog article.

Clash with your fellow players in Cyrodiil, the Battlegrounds, and Imperial City during the Midyear Mayhem event and you’ll earn bonus Alliance Points and exclusive new rewards!

Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker, can you confirm if the 5 crown store Mayhem-related items will be available for the throughout the event? Will the crown store showcase article be updated?
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • blur
    blur
    ✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_SarahHecker

It amazes me ZOS continues to operate in such poor fashion.
    You're letting us know Midyear Mayhem is going live the day before it goes live... wtf ? Why do you always drop information on us like *** and call it a day. You gave players no time at all to make plans. Nobody was given opportunity to schedule this around their personal lives (take a vacation, time off, etc) ahead of time. This is obviously an important event to those who PvP or care about reaching GO rank. People have been asking and making threads (going back to 2019) about when MM was coming and you gave us nothing.

The same thing can be said of other information. You always wait until the day of to give us patch notes. Since 2013 ZOS has always been extremely quiet and divulged as little as possible keeping players in the dark and then failing to deliver a working stable product. Your lack of open conversation has been the hallmark which people deride yet nothing changes.

It's been 7 years ZOS, you NEED to do better than this.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    blur wrote: »

@ZOS_SarahHecker

It amazes me ZOS continues to operate in such poor fashion.
    You're letting us know Midyear Mayhem is going live the day before it goes live... wtf ? Why do you always drop information on us like *** and call it a day. You gave players no time at all to make plans. Nobody was given opportunity to schedule this around their personal lives (take a vacation, time off, etc) ahead of time. This is obviously an important event to those who PvP or care about reaching GO rank. People have been asking and making threads (going back to 2019) about when MM was coming and you gave us nothing.

The same thing can be said of other information. You always wait until the day of to give us patch notes. Since 2013 ZOS has always been extremely quiet and divulged as little as possible keeping players in the dark and then failing to deliver a working stable product. Your lack of open conversation has been the hallmark which people deride yet nothing changes.

It's been 7 years ZOS, you NEED to do better than this.

It's a video game. Relax.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! Many of us who only PVP have been waiting and waiting for this!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if Midyear Mayhem will get back to Midyear this summer...
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp